Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Spike played an absolute blinder.

Played Clare like a fiddle, pardon the pun.

3 Likes

Fucking hell. I have second hand embarrassment after reading that :joy:

1 Like

I knew Clare were thick, but I genuinely didn’t think they were THAT thick.

1 Like

One ref won’t be enough, you’ll need interchangeable refs given the expected ferocity and pace of the game. Or else tell the misfortune that he’ll only need to blow the whistle four times and stay well out of the way…

1 Like

The Clare management were spotted in Thurles scoping out Tipp last weekend!

The Limerick boys are worried, their posting reeks of it. The Clare fellas playing it nice and straight, quietly confident all the time.

IMG_0024
I heard members of the Clare county board were spotted leaving Martinstown yesterday evening…

6 Likes

Shur look @Copper_pipe will be able to sort Lohan out with a video of the Limerick game if they need, he’d be sound like that.

1 Like

I was just thinking earlier that Tipp would be deflated enough over that result because they haven’t won a Munster since 2016 (I think?). That’s a relative famine for a county of that tradition and prestige, even if they won an All-Ireland in 2019 in the meantime.

Both Clare and Tipp would have preferred to play each other than Limerick in the Munster Final.

1 Like

Surely it’s very unfair that the final is on in Limerick. Clare top the group but their reward is to have to attempt to beat Limerick (A) for the second time this campaign. Limerick playing this final at home is Dublin football levels of disproportionate advantages. They should play it in Ennis t’fuck.

It would have done justice to Mr. Bean.

The priest kindly explained after the mass the him handing out two communion hosts had been an accident on his part, and there was no need to come up to the altar to hand the second one back. That you could just, you know, eat it, as Weird Al Jankovic once said.

The GG are in Clare mate.

For some reason, Clare people are terrified of Cork.

2 Likes

The bookies didn’t shorten Limerick from what I see. Home advantage is usually worth 5 points i think.

I’m claiming this as a TFK exclusive

They’re petrified of Cork

That Marina had too much exotic food for them. They’d rather take their chances with the mixed grill in the Greenhills

2 Likes

Shur theyre born in Limerick, go to school and uni in Limerick and work in Limerick… Cork is a foreign country

1 Like

We could have driven @Joe_Player demented for the next two weeks

Does this mean Thurles is finished as a credible venue for big games?