Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

It was a grand little boozer, but certainly not worth any level of regret

Sigh.

Croke Park is the national stadium.

It was one of those increasingly rare beasts of a town pub with a pool table

The Limerick crowd drank there and the Waterford crowd drank in the Park Avenue.

Homer Simpson Exactly GIFs | Tenor

Final is in the GG believe it or not.

Good morning. Hope you had a nice nap.

13 Likes

Kilmallock black arts. We trained him well

I’m working hard.
Well hard for me anyway.

1 Like

Cancels out the Limerick hatred five point bonus

1 Like

It’s clear from voluntarily handing Limerick this massive advantage that Clare have no interest in wining a Munster title and the Munster championship is now meaningless.

We all knew the day would come.

If you weren’t in Mickey Bowes you weren’t in Thurles.

Clare fans are petrified of Cork.

If Limerick & Clare end up in the All Ireland final, do you think we could get that moved to the Gaelic Grounds too?

Wouldn’t mind a pint in Patsy’s before tipping into the game on All Ireland Sunday.

13 Likes

Skehan’s? Was my go-to for a long time, was a big Waterford pub back in the day. Changed hands a few times I think and the last day when I was passing they had some bop-bopping music coming from the alleyway beside it, so gave it a swerve

Ended up having a lovely relaxing pint in De Búrcas over the other side of the river, twas quiet enough which was a godsend.

Thurles will need a hell of a redevelopment in advance of it hosting the 150 All-Ireland final in 2034.

Michael Lowry has made Semple Stadium great before and he will do so again.

A home venue for both Clare and Limerick. Everyone is happy, especially the Casey brothers.

4 Likes

Skehans is still open, there is another premises beside it that has never took off

Do we need more Feile concerts to replenish the coffers?