Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I’ve only the one ticket on the account, once I add to cart it won’t allow me progress any further.

‘You are experiencing technical difficulties.’

Operation “Fuck with the Limerick season ticket holders” is in full swing!

Should be sorted now

Click onto the shopping trolley.

Yep it’s working now

It is, thankfully. Sorted now.

I believe he was wrong on most of his points, so am happy to say that, overall, he was wrong.

I know it’s tough mate. I know Cork repeatedly losing to Limerick isn’t how ye think things are supposed to be. But the wheel always turns

Sorted now with the full qty. Lohan the prick and his pro Russian Trump supporting lackies couldn’t stop us getting the tickets

2 Likes

Out of 70 odd games Limerick have only beaten Cork 20 times… You’d think they’d let us enjoy a few before they take over hurling again in 2025

3 Likes

That’s fine, I’ve no issue losing to a great team over and over.

And I don’t have a problem with the ref, it’s tough and they were all marginal calls.

Maybe you could try being honest with yourself :man_shrugging:

I’m honest. I think you could do with a drop more of it

1 Like

When everybody else says one thing and you think the opposite there’s a strong likelihood that you’re wrong :man_shrugging:

Everyone is saying it?

What else can they do? It’s as clear as the nose on your face, the television camera is on it the whole time, and if he touched the ball on the ground it would be recorded

The other three incidents highlighted are more questionable,
Looked like a throw to me but more basketball where he rolls it through his fingers after initially releasing it, I don’t know how that rule is interpreted.
He clearly looks to have the Hurley grabbed for the first goal but it happens so quickly and the camera is far away so I can’t be certain(you can obviously :man_shrugging:)

A scummy act from Lyons - he should be disciplined for that.

Bubbles is a great bit of stuff, now that he’s retired.

He’s no where near Joe levels, but he’s slowly climbing the Limerick respect ladder.

Fagan is trolling. The Cork full-back line did as well as to be expected considering the amount of space and ball the Limerick FF line got.

He wouldn’t troll

I am certain yes

I knew you would be,

That’s the dishonesty I referenced a while ago,