Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Hannon sat on his hole and Dan Morrissey looking for his hurley in that photo. Let alone Duggan going throug their whole defence.

The Lims are hanging out their own here without thinking.

"But but but Joe Canning & RTE replay highlighted Gillane holding the hurley":face_with_peeking_eye:

I don’t accept Cannings version at all, it’s just a back and forth with me and @Batigol, if he chooses to double down then I’m happy to continue, I have time today.

He (Joe) was 100% correct about the pick up
The main bone of contention is @Batigol being certain, as he said a few times now, that O’Donoghues Hurley wasn’t played before the first goal, television suggests it was

Fucked “WOD” out of his way like a rag doll

1 Like

I wouldnt say its dishonest though, thats my opinion. For what its worth I’d be fuming with SOD as a back there for trying to play gillane from the front. I didnt see any foul in real time or since

Bone of contention is fellas calling other lads liars

Did @carryharry get upset when one of the Limerick lads (who wasn’t Nicky) needed treatment after Cork hit 3 in a row in the first half?

What did he need treatmeant for TS?

I’m not a doctor, best to leave the diagnosis to the experts

5 Likes

Shoulder… There was a thumping shoulder between players. The Limerick player is carrying a knock to his shoulder currently and felt it.

Tinnitus from listening to the cork cunts whinging

4 Likes

Any updates on Conor Cleary ?

Jesus, you’re absolutely raging because I called you dishonest in your assessment of the incident
I feel like apologizing for my choice of words

You said you were certain, you weren’t certain :man_shrugging:

I was and remain certain regarding the incident.

He’s lucky they didnt break it while he was looking for it.

Maybe you’re right, but he’s out in front and under it, it looks like Gillane knocks the hurley and stops him from breaking the ball forward, the game moves at 100 miles an hour and you need to be ready to play every situation on its merits

So you are certain that Sean O’Donoghue was fouling Gillane while standing in front and facing away from him, and also that Gillane doesn’t play the opponents Hurley in any illegal fashion?

OK, seems implausible to me though :man_shrugging:

Expected to play - shoulder is fucked but he will tough it out. Talk is that they will tape the Hurley to his hand

2 Likes

And on the strength of that you’ve called me, repeatedly, a liar.

He can’t hurl worth a fuck anyway as long as he has a working arm to pull and drag he will be fine.

6 Likes