Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Lets not get carried away with this penalty or not debate, for fear of glossing over the fact that Gillane absolutely monkey spanks the hell out of S O’Donoghue every time they play.

Corks much lauded man marking corner back O’Donoghue who id argue wouldn’t get on the Limerick camogie team.

3 Likes

Everything alright lads?

Will this be a sell-out? Thinking of going to this with a couple of mates if I don’t have a match that Sunday. We’ll try to buy some tickets online tomorrow at 12 but if you didn’t acquire them then would you manage to snaffle 3 terrace tickets on the day itself outside the GG? None of us are from Limerick or Clare so we won’t be buying through any clubs.

I got an email saying terrace tickets will go on sale on TicketMaster from noon tomorrow.
It doesn’t specify just terrace tickets on the website though.

I see they’ve renamed the Clareview End The Clare end for the occasion…

1 Like

Guaranteed to be a full house mate. City end terrace is generally a grand view if you can’t pick up an open stand ticket.

1 Like

Hearing the guards will be confiscating any musical instruments off fans who try to bring them into the stadium.

4 Likes

Advantage Limerick

13 Likes

A pity they didnt enforce that last Sunday. Hermitage Green got past them.

30 Likes

Gillane was being fouled b4 he took o donoghues hurley.u can’t wrap ur arms around a player like that.but media have no interest in that.o donoghue is made to look like a clown every time he plays limerick…

Clare county board are broke that’s why it on in Gaelic grounds.gate receipts are are being split 50/50.

2 Likes

We aren’t even giving out about the clear red not given for the dirty strike by Hayes . We aren’t like that

I firmly believe we don’t hatchet and strike and belt half enough to be honest, we should be at it way more.

5 Likes

Opponents are going to be rolling around faking injury and pulling off helmets anyway so you may as well give them a good flake in the bargain

4 Likes

We don’t have the bench we thought we did. Last thing you need is any suspensions or being down to 14.

Our disciplinary record in championship hurling is unreal.

You’re right in a way, since you eased off this season things have gone backwards. Hego doesn’t even know who he is anymore and has completely lost form.

He’s coming along nicely, was much more prominent on Sunday. And that catch and score in the closing stages :star_struck: The trend is good

He may start with the bad hurl so.

Or as John Kiely tells the lads “Get bang for your buck & blood in change”.

I fixed this for you.

Fucked four time All Ireland winner, 4 time Munster hurling winner and All Ireland club winner “WOD” out of his way like a rag doll

You’re a great lad to read Wikipedia