Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Let’s see how he gets on the next day

1 Like
2 Likes

I should have included the 3 leagues or is it 4 I don’t know anymore.

And Paddy Leaveys bitch

Did this Byrnes fella ever play up in the forwards?

Nope

Would people know who you were talking about if you referred to him by only his first name?

O’Donoghue fouls gillane and is penalised.
He then took off his helmet. An indicator that this is all planned

1 Like

That’s conclusive alright, no more than a yellow for me. But sure we won’t complain about that.

It was mostly the unheralded Conor Sheahan who ran WOD off the TUS GG that day.

It must really eat you up that these Limerick lads have won as many All Irelands in the last five years as Clare have since the start of the games. Enjoy the build up.

2 Likes

He would not know as he is a ham with zero knowledge.

Not really - you would struggle to find any posts on here of me begrudging the limerick hurling any success, the odd ball hop aside

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of these moving images

6 Likes

:joy:

A free out all day every day, but sure more power to Duggan I say. But you didn’t hear us crawing about it all over social media like prominent journos from other counties like to do. Or on here. We just got on with it.

Interestingly enough, I don’t recall WOD whipping the helmet off and rolling around the floor in the aftermath?

WOD would understand, he’d probably admire it. There’s no sympathy in this game for anyone. Get up to fuck and get on with it.

13 Likes

It is the key difference between Limerick and the rest of them. Any cribbing from the Limerick management about the butt of the hurley into Finns face last year or the sledging on Flanagan’s back. Imagine me man Fitzgerald or Kelly getting this treatment.

1 Like

Can you imagine if Tony Kelly got the off the ball treatment Hegarty does? Similar type players in a way with the ability to hit five from play regularly, albeit Kelly has never produced a performance like Hegarty’s in last year’s all Ireland final.

The semi final and quarter final has been an even bigger problem for him.

1 Like