Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

This Limerick team and management set up are the greatest of all time, bar none. No whinging, no moaning, no soft shit. Nothing soft. No excuses, ever, even if there is plenty to complain about. They do not tolerate it. Has there ever been a side to admire as much? Take their losses with dignity (look at how Kiely and the players reacted after the 2019 controversy for example) and always humble in victory.

And you can include all the Kilkennys you want in that, with their handy Leinster titles against canon fodder and strolling into All Ireland Semi Finals uncontested. They’ll just have to accept “second greatest team of all time” and be happy with that. This Limerick side have eclipsed them already, without having to even match the 4 in a row, which they still might just do.

12 Likes

Not only are the Clare lads afraid to go to Cork, they are afraid to go to the far end of the Gaelic Grounds in case they might lose sight of Clare

9 Likes

I like your man’s comment at the bottom of the FB post!!! Even his own dislike the cunt

2 Likes

He’s an awful low life

The limerick lads seem particularly obsessed with him and Derrick Lynch

Derrick Lynch is basically running the GAA at the moment so you’d be a fool not to listen to him

Tis all part of the pageantry including right up until the march behind the band. Got to love it.

Then the real bidness can commence.

Sweet Lord above

2 Likes

Will ya stop. Ye still haven’t gotten over Gary Kirby’s poor finger.

2 Likes

That was a lifetime ago, when we were as pathetic as ye still are.

Do try and keep up.

1 Like

Two lots of four got in SuperValu there no bother

1 Like

I hope you’re sticking to your own end.

Online tickets sold out already by the looks of it.

4 got for the Clare end. I’ll go toe to toe with em

1 Like

What’s your issue with that? I meant in terms of scoring power from play. Obviously Kelly doesn’t have the same range of ability Hegarty does in terms of ball winning, tackling and so on.

Big crowd of @Limericks outside of supervalue in O’Connel St. Green, white and burnt alive.

Not only did he say it, but he’s stupid enough to double down on this ráiméis then :face_with_peeking_eye:

Just to help you out here, Hegarty is the lad in the green swinging the hurl like a slán

6 Likes

Frustrated World Cup GIF

1 Like

You reckon there’s no highlight reel of outstanding Hegarty scores we could start unrolling if we wanted to? Most of them in Munster and All Ireland Finals by the way…

Embarrassing stuff :rollseyes:

2 Likes