Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

What could possibly go wrong? :man_shrugging:

It’ll be cantastic.

C&C shares will be flying with all the cider sold

1 Like

I’ll have to cancel that order I put in for slabs if the pubs open early.

1 Like

You’ll just have to be ready to sell at 8am.

I’d question the mindset of people who feel the need to be drinking for 4 or 5 hours before going to a Munster Final.

On a really busy day like that, I’d actually think pubs are places to avoid pre-game.

You can’t get to the pitch of an occasion when 6 or 7 pints deep.

11 Likes

The Irish have an awful problem with the drink. A pint, possibly two before heading into a game is more than enough. The soberer the better.

7 Likes

I’ve never not regretted drinking more than one or two pints before any game.

2013 v Clare being a prime example. I held myself personally responsible for the defeat.

Ridiculous stuff.

I overdid it myself the night before the 2018 and 2019 AI Finals and was bored off my tree during both games. A combination of a hangover and a world record number of wides made 2018 a complete disaster, while in 2019 the hangover crossed with one of the most one sided finals ever, made it an occasion to be endured rather than enjoyed also.

Well you can blame that bollix Barrett for that. Cunting cunt of a diving cunt.

The underlying sense of embarrassment must have taken away from the ability to authentically enjoy the 2019 final.

1 Like

8 Likes

2 pints is enough. 4 for an AIF.

Jayses the more I look at that twas Go Game defending.

Open the pubs at 11 - 2 hours + is plenty.

Will be some awful yahoos full as eggs from both counties at this is the pubs are open at 9

11 Likes

A fella with his arse cocked and roll lifting the ball off the ground and it ends up two feet above his head before Duggan picks his pocket and capsizes him.

The limerick lads will be glad I left nickeys attempt at a save out

Barry Nash tripping over him…

You dont even need to open the pubs for that from experience…

3 Likes

Clare lads getting giddy.

You love to see it. They’ll be spent by next week at this rate.

5 Likes

They’re spent already. They know it deep down, too.