Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Tipp are BACK!!! Oh no wait, back-ish.

I didn’t see any Tipp jerseys in work this week or last week. They all had them on after their wonderful coming-of-age draw with Limerick, but alas, they are back under the bed again now.

They were in the Munster Final. In their heads, though.

Brendan Cummins tips Clare.

Grand bit of traditional music will keep the Clare lads happy for the day.

2 Likes

Cummins should be more worried about offaly. They probably have too much for em but they’ll get bags of it off the biffos in Tullamore

It’s understandable Tipp were flat against Waterford. They put everything into the Limerick match. There were grown men hugging each other in the stand after their vict…sorry, draw against Limerick.

Even here, we’d a poster nearly have a mental breakdown over our keeper going down for a bit. It was massive for them

12 Likes

Sharon Shannonside

Nobody beats Tipperary six years in a row.

9 Likes

He’s actually a dead sound cunt and if someone started robbing your work, I’d wager you’d be upset.

Would you be happy if Fritzel just waltzed in to your basement some evening? No, didn’t think so

6 Likes

Wait, is it you? Wow. You let that slip.

Simmer down Josef

1 Like

Wow, you’re seething and all. It’s ok. He just took a interview clip, you did real good besides.

How is the knee taker?

Its the way he’d look atcha

He’s obsessed with Quaid. His first crusade against Quaid was about it being laughable to play a keeper that plays outfield for his club, he appears to have quietly dropped that now for some reason.

2 Likes

Quaid is the best keeper in the country and has been so for at least 4-5 years. I wouldn’t swap him for any other gk. When he does retire Limerick will have a massive gap to fill. I’m hopeful he can do a Cummins on it play inter county into his early 40s if he can commit.

1 Like

It’s laughable eoin Murphy was rated higher than him up until recently.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Anyone with any sense knows this.

Eoin ‘GAA Gemma’ Murphy