Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

It could make her whole week

How did you find it pal?

He left Rory Hayes on Flanagan for 90 mins last year and watched Flanagan score around 8 points from play.

All very odd.

1 Like

12-0 dopey

Obviously puts a good package together, inspires the group etc.

You would definitely be questioning his in game strategic abilities & decision making at this stage.

Think Cahill may suffer from same problems.

Enjoyed it thoroughly. Got the face burnt off me, probably like everyone else. Ya’s prob saw me in retro Wx jersey, had great craic with the lads around me over it. Made Lk friends who I promised to have a pint with at AI semi final, a great day. Atmosphere is on a different level to Leinster championship (bar when Wx have their tails up that is).

A massive thanks to @Big_Dan_Campbell. A gent.

23 Likes

Fair play to you for highlighting how arseways you got it so others don’t have to.

It was so obvious though. Sometimes you can be under pressure in different areas and your head could be frazzled but Clare were pretty comfortably handling the rest of the Limerick forwards bar Gillane.

And surely his fellow selectors/stats people were screaming at him, “make a fucking change Brian”. Cody was often as stubborn too though in certain ways. Its an interesting mindset.

HOTY

1 Like

Another great game. Ye gave it you’re all. I really dont gancy seeing ye again.

Im fucking scaled myself. Unreal day, glad you enjoyed it, didnt see you myself but hope yourself and @Cheasty had some pints in the fone cathedrals recommeded here. As you said fair play to @Big_Dan_Campbell

2 Likes

500 unread posts. Great to catch up after a magical day. Two things stand out from the match posts, @carryharry is o sessed with Limerick, everything is wrong with them, mad to think they have achieved something tipp never have. Rent free and i love it.

Secondly none of the hall of farmers can be near spraying after shave on this limerick team in a shitty nightclub in portlaoise let alone be compared as a hurling team. One trophy wonders.

6 Likes

Was thinking of getting one pint in the pub just up a small bit from Mackey Stand (a hotel?) but when I got there it was crammed and probably cost about €6:50 anyway for a plastic cup so thought better of it. Parked out on the road out by Knocklyon (so Google maps tells me) handy out, right back onto the motorway. It struck me that the ground is out a bit from the city itself is it? Probably a bit like Wexford Park that way where you have to walk about 15 mins to get to main street.

The woodfield? Theres no good pubs around the gaelic grounds, barren for pints. I had 2 in the tennis club down the road beforehand then back into the city after. Woodfield looked rammed

Obsessed?

Give over.

Yeah Woodfield. I was chatting to a fella who was saying that’d be the best spot to go to alright that’s close enough.

G"way you cunt. Obsessed with the green and white.

3 Likes

Don’t mind trying to back away from it now at all. Ye revelled in it. And it’ll all come to zero. In fact, AG should be receiving an apology. If you’re any way proficient in your line of work you’ll know that already anyway

Whinging bitching and moaning every time we play. You’ll have two more chances this year.

3 Likes

You take your little obsession elsewhere. You’ve been called out elsewhere.

Don’t be embarrassing yourself as badly as that Dowling flute.