Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Kell surpeeze

We all joke about it, “if hego did it…” and so on, but the there’s the proof of it there today.

Fierce unlucky. Sickening for him.

One rule for Hego.

Whatever about full back line and GK probably getting the headlines after conceding five, my impression from behind goal was their backs had a lot more time on ball than ours and that to me was the ultimate difference.
Not too downbeat. I think Tipp will have a rattle off cork and it’s now up to us to beat Cork at home and Waterford in neutral venue, which could be enough

By God that was some game down in Thurles. Proper blood and thunder championship hurling and a real championship atmosphere in the stands. Didn’t think I’d see hurling like that again. Fair play to Limerick for hanging on.

21 Likes

I am going to be a prick for saying it , but he is off the pace a lot the last few years. Due to injury. We are a better team without him imo.

I got a message on my watch to tell me that me heart rate was up to 120 and that I hadn’t moved for 20 minutes and was I alright!

18 Likes

If i had a heart i imagine it would have been similar

1 Like

That’s what the missus said

1 Like

A great man for a fancy flick or a no-look pass.

At least we didn’t have to send Mul the enforcer on today.

Limerick lived up to their end of the bargain by allowing the game to be competitive, just a pity the officials couldn’t keep their part.

3 Likes

Limerick are on fumes, there’ll be no all Ireland this year sadly.

1 Like

I have a vague recollection of them storming fortress Ennis quite convincingly in 2019 as well. Think I was on the beer or playing a match the same day. It’s been a graveyard for Waterford so far and this brilliant Limerick team have yet to win there. Albeit only in 2 visits because of Covid. I recall Clare turning over Limerick in Ennis back around 2008 too in pre-Round Robin days.

2006 . Hammered them. Joe McKenna resigned after it

1 Like

If there had been a Kilmallock man playing you’d surely have got a heart attack.

Sneer away .

I hope that Waterford mentor gets a hefty ban.

The GAA are really acting the bollix by letting this stuff carry on. Lash out a few two match bans for people caught messing off the ball, hopefully it would cut out a lot of this nonsense.