Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I had a lovely chat with an old lady from Waterford, her son and his quite good looking wife who was literally swooning over Hego.

God help you if that’s what you call a punch.

2 Likes

The Davy factor? Davy has a very underwhelming record for someone facing into his 15th year of inter-county management.

2 Likes

I was on the New Old Hill with a lovely Dublin lady for the 1989 all ireland semifinal between Dublin and Cork. When Vinny Murphy goaled the place exploded and when the dust settled I had been moved 10 steps back and she had been moved 20 steps forward. We didn’t meet up again until after the game was over.

2 Likes

It is still a factor lad.

1 Like

A non player having the train of thought to come rushing in and close fist to Hegarty’s stomach is pretty cowardly I would say

Eanna Murphy, end of thread.

Get your facts right.

4 Likes

He was just acting out the dream of many a keyboard warrior.

1 Like

At least you made her wet that day.

I took a lovely lady to the new new Hill 16 for the 2007 Leinster final between Dublin and Laois. We somehow found ourselves placed beside Billy Keane with face paint on him, shouting performatively. He was pretending to be a fanatical Dublin supporter for a television camera crew. I think it was for a feature for Des Cahill’s “The Road To Croker”.

@StoneCold
https://www.rte.ie/archives/2018/0109/932068-goodbye-to-hill-16/

1 Like

Oi!

1 Like

The first goal, Cleary has to take some of the blame, Cleary was on the wrong side of John McGrath and Foudy sees this, Cleary should have been the goal side of McGrath and leaning him out to the edge of the square. The poor lads head was gone after the third goal, he was hesitant at taking a short puck out after it and when they passed the ball back to him again he ended up driving it out over the line, he just didn’t want to know about it, which was hard to blame him under the circumstances. For most of the match he had 2 in his full back line on yellow cards knowing full well they couldn’t give him too much protection and acres of space in front of him.

Must be normal practice in some parts of the country.

1 Like

Close fist :grinning:

The lads on Live 95 make Ken & Co sound like the most impartial pair I’ve ever listened to in my life.

Who are those two goms?

:+1::+1::joy::joy:

Thought he got it v right in the second half
Obviously told his players to be smart,play the ref when one can.
Bar the wides Limerick would have been red faced .

But like any sport champions wade through it,get a little luck and their confidence reminded me of Cork during our glory days of doubles,3 in a row etc etc.

I enjoyed the physical aspect of the game yesterday tbh
Can’t hack my counties ticky tacky shite at times.

Like in love good guys get left behind.

KK in their prime were also fantastic to look at,
Not afraid of mixing it when needed.

8 Likes

Time to do away with it now to fuck

Michael “Winnie” Ryan of Clonoulty fame looked to be in great form in the Buff’s snaps yesterday evening. Ennis appears to be a great spot for revellers after a championship match. Would he have been far off Tipp panels over the years?