Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

It’s the quiet ones like @iron_mike you have to be wary of.

He gutted him without remorse. A true killa.

Youre like an auld one talking through her dentures

It was extremely dodgy. It seemed to take an age to come up with an outcome. After the first couple I thought they would switch it off. The graphic thrown up no where near reflected the trajectory of the ball.

He is injured. Again.

He is another fella we have that seems to always getting injuries that rule him out for weeks and weeks at a time.

Ha is a fine hurler if you can keep him fit.

At the final whistle Mike Casey gave Bennett (who was on the ground, surprisingly) a taste of his own medicine. Bennett forgets himself and jumps up to remonstrance and then gets caught between a few stools…

(a) that’s not nice :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
(b) oh wait I’m still in character here and maybe I’ll get someone a yellow (or a red :pray:)
(c) oh that’s very good smack talk, I know it when I hear it, well done, well done :clap:
(d) aw sheeeeeeeeeit, games over :cry:

He got into reverse quick smart then.

1 Like

The limericks are absolutely shitting it that indiscipline may cost them now in a big game. :popcorn:

1 Like

Nobody would take any pleasure out of it either you want to beat the best. But it’s v obvious this is gonna be a massive problem some day. Tis more arrogant and wild they are getting the more they get away with it

A dig into the stomach :rofl: If it was the other way around people would be coming for Hegarty’s head

“Haygo” is a massive man and the “enforcer” on this Limerick team but he has a glass chin. He’s thrun down at even a small tap. A great hurler all the same and an example of what coaching can do, will probably go down in time as the man that debunked the myth that a hurler couldn’t be manafactured.

3 Likes

Lads who dismiss the relevance of the round robin getting fierce worked up about it all the same.

12 Likes

Seems to be ok for backroom members to get involved with players as long as it’s Limerick players

1 Like

The Martinstown helicopters are circling

2 Likes

Big games are a while off yet

Sorry mate, I’ve skipped to this point so I don’t get the context fully, but how can anyone dismiss the relevance of the round robin when that’s the only way to progress?

Munster hurling, lads bickering like fannies and the days getting longer. Living the dream men, living the dream.

That’s all fine but Hego isn’t the enforcer. The enforcer is the enforcer

1 Like

Hasn’t cost us so far. Pace yourself.

Aye, but they’ve drawn the eyes of the authorities onto themselves and they run the risk of running into a Clare 1998 or Cork 2007 situation. When you have fannies like Matt Cooper calling them out as dirt birds on prime time radio the antenna should be up.

1 Like