Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Ozzie hitting Hego 3 dunts while standing on the sideline waiting to be introduced seems to have escaped any comment

It’s the Munster championship, things are going to get heated

3 Likes

Totally fine but say it had been David Reidy warming up and he did the same lads here would want him before the Criminal Court

He showed great restraint. He’d have been well entitled to bury Hego.

A class act.

1 Like

Would have beek all the more entertaining if he did

Buff getting a feel for the mood of the nation.

57% isn’t great. We’ll have to get a bit dirtier.

4 Likes

He may as well have asked Are you from Limerick? Yes/No. The result would be the same

3 Likes

I’ve no inside information on Hawkeye but it seems to me that the graphic in Croke Park shows the flight of the ball, in Semple Stadium it just shown where the ball crosses the end line.

So different system or at least different software. The background graphic means absolutely nothing. It might as well be a graphic of Fifi from up the road in Ballyragget. All that matters is the two posts and the ball.

God help if there was social media around for Meath in the 90s. The snowflakes wouldn’t have been able for it

1 Like

Sure if Hego did it they’d have him over in the Hague.

1 Like

We can’t be far off “Hego ate my hamster”

1 Like

I heard Hego has reintroduced corporal punishment in the classroom in Newcastlewest. Pass it on

1 Like

Over in the Hague-o

1 Like

Hego drives lads spare, looking forward to seeing him possibly cross paths with our old tattooed friend Aaron Fitz again.

3 Likes

A challenge that was millimetres off has lads literally frothing at the mouth

All the training in the world won’t bridge the gap to intercounty.

Go back to the football, Hego.

3 Likes

Any apology yet?

I wonder what whiney and enoch think of this.