Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

@gilgamboa

We’re sorry you’re a fanny

The Limerick’s haven’t been this rattled since going into hiding pre AI Final 2018

1 Like

Bitch Please Eye Roll GIF

Trippy Fitzgerald, the most honest man in hurling according to some Clare people last year. I suppose cards in the table, the success Limerick are having has driven the Clare lads over the edge, it boils their piss to see Limerick dominate the game. Saturday night is a great opportunity for a bit of redemption for them, Hannon and Flanagan out is advantage Clare for the game.

1 Like

Hawkeye in Thurles

4 Likes

I see

Ok

@thelimericks are gone on an anti cork rampage to deflect from the violence they have brought into the game

Word reaching me that @balbec sent out an instruction for all members of the private group to vote in Buffs poll

But what way did we tell them to vote though?

Jackie Tyrrell expects the CCCC to retrospectively ban Limerick’s Seamus Flanagan.

The four-in-a-row chasing All-Ireland champions have already incurred two retrospective bans this year and could be facing another after Flanagan escaped punishment for a high challenge on Stephen Bennett during last Sunday’s feisty Munster SHC opener against Waterford.

“I did feel there was intent there and I felt Seamus Flanagan should have got a straight red and I do subsequently think he will receive a ban,” the Kilkenny legend told the RTÉ GAA podcast.

“I do expect some action to come. If you think of Will O’Donoghue who got a ban after the Tipperary game, I do feel Seamus Flanagan could be under pressure and probably could be banned. I’m not sure what the ban will look like, it just didn’t look good at all.

“Look, the slow-mo angle doesn’t do him any favours and I don’t think it’s fair to really judge him on that but you know he did catch Stephen Bennett.”

Jackie must be afraid of his shit that we win four in a row.

5 Likes

Will the CCCCCCCCC look at other games as well or is it just the Limerick games they watch, clutching pearls?

Limerick commit a lot more red card worthy offences than any other team

1 Like

We’re only on the GAAGO this weekend. Any word of a bit of buffering and it will be a free for all.

7 Likes

What they’re playing is closer to rugby than hurling

3 Likes

It’s interesting to see a few of the ex Kilkenny boys pushing the suspension angle… Lads that never said boo to a goose. If i was a cynic I’d be guessing that a few kk egos would like to stop Limerick getting anywhere near a 4 in a row. Thankfully I’m a happy go lucky sort tho.

Short memory Jackie has. Richie Hogan’s challenge was much worse

9 Likes

We’ll take down the cameras and let the two teams at it

You’re deluded