Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

You take your little obsession elsewhere. You’ve been called out elsewhere.

Don’t be embarrassing yourself as badly as that Dowling flute.

Its closest alright and yeah probably 15 mins into town, as i said poor selection that side of town but some day for it. Your more than welcome back

1 Like

Sport Hurling GIF by Bold Studios

The lack of class is spreading.

The online chat seems to burn into minds.

Anyway lads look I’ve been flat out busy all day and haven’t read a shit load of posts, I’m presuming Tipp won the Munster Final?

cc @johnnysachs @peddlerscross

2 Likes

What a day. I love hurling, I love the GAA, I love Ireland, I love pints, I love life.

46 Likes

Hon the kid….

Hope you had a great day pal. Hopefully see a long post on it tomorrow :beers:. What a day, the westher was decent too

1 Like

You came down to see the Kings dethroned.

But not today. Not today!

Off up to Galway again with you now, you little bollix

4 Likes

Were you one of the lads that swore nothing happened with Kyle that time too?
Iirc, I said AG would be far better off ignoring that class of eejit on a night out with all that’s happened him before. But maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about

1 Like

Whatever

You’re surely wise to the craic by now.

Cry yourself to sleep. Again.

It’s getting late, the boys have drink taken :joy:

Cry myself to sleep. Over a fucking hurling match.

Most sensible thing you’ve ever posted.

Kyle will be fine too. And, again, if you were any way in the loop in your line of work you’d already know that. But maybe you’re not in the loop…

Check the audit trail

Oh at least.

Oh I’ll be back over that way alright, always meaning to stay down. @TheLimericks are good craic.

1 Like

Glad to hear it fella.

2 Likes

Clare deserved that loss after wanting it played in the Gaelic grounds.just cause it’s a shorter trip home with their tails between their legs than Cork…