Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024…part 2

TNH

3 Likes

This is more of it @Batigol … The Limericks taking holiday on MF day… They want the win but clearly don’t need it.

He wouldn’t hold a candle to Hugo Keenan on the bronco machine

2 Likes

Clare have to beat Limerick at some stage,I think today could be the day.Clare by 3.

You either want it or need it.

I’m less hopeful today, I think our round robin performances have been more uneven than previous years and we haven’t really put 70/75 minutes of hurling together

Yet :crossed_fingers:t2:

Law of averages suggests they win one alright. Hard to know where both teams are really at as form has been patchy for both

He wouldnt pick his nose

True dat, don’t think either team has been as good as last year.Yet.Hayes has been sensational so far,if Clare keep him quiet they might do it.

1 Like

4 Likes

All those effortless reps but a brush of wind from an opponent has him on his hole every Sunday :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

Looking to putting the feet up now and watching a cut throat Munster SHC semi final.

Oh wait it’s all over bar the shouting.

Thurles on Munster final day is THE most overrated fan experience

3 Likes

Is the hurling on at 2 or 4 or some other time completely?

It’s supposed to be Cork and Tipp

That’s why it’s so highly rated :man_shrugging:

At least Lohan had enough sense to take my advice and move O’Donnell and Duggan back to their best positions.

4pm

1 Like

PJ has just flown over my house on the chopper.

Did you get the royal wave?

1 Like

Cloudy and some drizzle here in Thurles. Whats that you always say about Limerick in the rain?