Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

They’ve gone so shite it’s nearly taken all the joy out of hammering them all the time.

Pretty sure Clare had the bye in round one in 2022 and beat Tipp with ease in Thurles their first day out

I forget to check 2022

Ah everyone beats tipp.

Yep you are right.

Clare seem to be bucking a lot of trends in this round robin.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/GAA__JOE/status/1785013402399809554?t=qZBw3L9ocot41OSh_ZfH4w&s=19

Too many lads spreading the gospel and atheism at an all time high at home

1 Like

Just watched back the first 20 minutes of the game.

Tipp are terrible and limerick not much better during that period but the big thing is how shit the game is.

Lynch throwing the ball like an NBA point gaurd, WOD playing rubby league and the commentators not calling this crap out. It seems like there’s a secret code that Limerick cannot be criticised, €32 million reason. Tipp lads trying to replicate this crap style.

Our game is at an all time low.

RIP Hurling @peddlerscross @Malarkey

7 Likes

You lost big. Get over it.

5 Likes

The game is shit.

The day Tipp admit they’re shit is the day they might start to make a bit of progress

1 Like

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tipp are terrible. It says it above. Doesn’t mean I cannot critique the ruination of our sport.

If you had a valid point perhaps… all you have posted is sour grapes.

The Tippos are a bigger embarrassment off the pitch than on it these days.

2 Likes

His tears are delicious

2 Likes

Oh dear oh dear.

The only reason you’re critical is cos ye got yere arses handed out to ye cooked medium rare and limerick never had to move out of second gear. If it wasn’t for the Peter Casey injury, it woukd have been 20 plus and well you know it

Limerick are an exceptional team and would win under any conditions.

My main gripe is with the officials and the media who champion this bastardised version of the game.

2 Likes

We are shite now but only because the sport itself is shite now, tell me you are a premier sewer connoisseur without telling me :smile: