Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

If I was cork I’d have Joyce half and send Coleman up the field or to the bench. He was poor last night I thought

1 Like

Are you new on here?

2 Likes

Joyce should be midfield, his distribution and runs would be a huge benefit. Millerick could come in for Coleman but I can’t see them dropping Coleman.

I don’t think Coleman has the physicality required for half back. Hego shrugged him off without even breaking stride a few times last night. Now Hego is a beast but most teams have big half forwards these days

I saw no dig in the balls. He should be embarrassed after that dive. Dalton barely touched him?

It’s only Cork and Clare lads dive, I forgot.

Hayes deserves every shot he gets.

SOD half heartedly attempted to pull down Hegarty by the leg for the second goal from the short puckout but thought better of it - mainly due to the blank card rule.

Using Kyletards logic if he had tripped him or pulled him down this wouldn’t have been deemed a goal scoring opportunity as there was a cork man between Hegarty and the goal and Coleman was running back as cover too.

2 Likes

Poor auld Diarmuid Byrnes still hasn’t recovered from the shove Peter Duggan gave him in Ennis.

2 Likes

No bother lad.

Sure the Clare lads reckon Cork invented diving in hurling and that only Cork do it.

In saying that Collins was taking the piss.

That has been clear for years. He isn’t a natural midfielder either and his form hasn’t been great. Hard to justify starting him - it should be said he has pace though, which our half-back line lacks.

Stay classy kid!

Fair ballsy decision by Ryan to yank Downey when he was drawn into the yellow card by the fuckacting

3 Likes

What were they booked for that time?

A bitta aul rowling and diddy twisting

2 Likes

He has you in overdrive chief, whatever he is doing tis working well.

Odd but in limericks last five championship games they’ve trailed by 6, 8 and 9 points.

In 5 of the last 6 championship games Limerick have been losing at half time and it was a draw between Limerick and cork at half time if I recall correctly. So 6 of the last 7 they haven’t been winning.

1 Like

Need to sharpen up early for sure. There are times in games they are falling way below whats required. A defeat could be good for them.

Left themselves too much to do last night. That second goal after Flanagan got our first was the killer. Gave them some more oxygen before half time. We had too much to do to haul em back and it told in the end. Fair play to Cork though. A cracking game in a cracking atmosphere in a fantastic stadium. Cork people are salt of the earth.
I suppose the question for them now is how much last night took out of them as they head for a do or die game next Sunday. Limerick still have it in their own hands but giving up big leads at the start of games will see them pay a heavy price eventually.
On a sun note, I thought Stack did very well over all. Wouldn’t have any gripes

6 Likes

Anyone know the rules on puckouts when the team scores?can a puck out be taken straight away when it is a point or do you have to wait for a whistle…?

Seems to vary wildly between refs

1 Like