Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

It’s up on YouTube

2 Likes

Thanks

I’ll get a rake of freeze frame material :+1:

1 Like

Do you have a link for it? I haven’t found it.

Anyone sitting in the upper north around halfway? Loads of Gardai called up to the very back of the stand second half… No medics from what i could see so i presume it kicked off.

I saved some ape of a Limerick fan from getting a clipping on exit. Some cork fan came bouncing out the exit roaring and the Limerick gowl got bitter and kicked him… ffs :person_shrugging:t2:. The Cork fella and mate were gonna kill him but myself and another randomer talked em down.

Looks like it had been taken down - was up last night

1 Like

Send @Copper_pipe a DM. He’ll have it later I’d say

1 Like

I was below it. Some fella collapsed, there were medics and guards but took a little while for him to be seen to and to be taken out. I saw him being carried out, looked a bit dazed but he was conscious.

Ah right, fair enough… It looked like all guards from where i was. Hope he was alright.

He has screenshotted the penalty in 3 shots, circled players on it, replied another 10 times this morning, but you think hes the one fishing? As i said last night, i expect this whinging to rumble on for another few days.

10 Likes

If I was cork I’d have Joyce half and send Coleman up the field or to the bench. He was poor last night I thought

1 Like

Are you new on here?

2 Likes

Joyce should be midfield, his distribution and runs would be a huge benefit. Millerick could come in for Coleman but I can’t see them dropping Coleman.

I don’t think Coleman has the physicality required for half back. Hego shrugged him off without even breaking stride a few times last night. Now Hego is a beast but most teams have big half forwards these days

I saw no dig in the balls. He should be embarrassed after that dive. Dalton barely touched him?

It’s only Cork and Clare lads dive, I forgot.

Hayes deserves every shot he gets.

SOD half heartedly attempted to pull down Hegarty by the leg for the second goal from the short puckout but thought better of it - mainly due to the blank card rule.

Using Kyletards logic if he had tripped him or pulled him down this wouldn’t have been deemed a goal scoring opportunity as there was a cork man between Hegarty and the goal and Coleman was running back as cover too.

2 Likes

Poor auld Diarmuid Byrnes still hasn’t recovered from the shove Peter Duggan gave him in Ennis.

2 Likes

No bother lad.

Sure the Clare lads reckon Cork invented diving in hurling and that only Cork do it.

In saying that Collins was taking the piss.

That has been clear for years. He isn’t a natural midfielder either and his form hasn’t been great. Hard to justify starting him - it should be said he has pace though, which our half-back line lacks.