Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

He’s in there but they highlighted the ball also in that clip and it was entering the square… I’m not arguing it wasn’t a square ball but we are talking real time and how the fuck a var would work in hurling… It wouldn’t.

The Meehan one was a bit baffling as he was only getting the odd run off the bench in the league and really struggled in similar circumstances in last years Munster final.

He did well last year v limerick in the round robin but it was on similar terms to O’Dalaigh yesterday, there was an acre of space for him to run into that night that wasn’t there yesterday. I’d say he really hurt his chances of further minutes, grand he wanted to get involved but what the fuck wax he doing coming 40 odd metre out the field trying to contest puck outs? I’d say Lohan was fit to explode with him - we needed him contesting breaks and running at limerick.

Meehan, Morey and Flanagan and Kelly were all passengers off the bench yesterday - the subs felt a bit too preplanned and help add further impetus to Limerick. Some are saying we needed fresh legs at half back, which was true but i think they were right to make the changes up front to try and stop limerick at source but they didn’t work at all.

If Lohan isn’t right they may need to parachute Sean Rynne in next week to midfield - or move Diarmuid Ryan forward

It’s hardly a great sign for Clare they were so tired with 10 minutes to go. It was warm but it was hardly 30 degrees. It wasn’t exactly helter skelter from the get go either.

Interesting. When it suits them eh.

Has much changed really bar Aidan McCarthy becoming an elite freetaker?

That incorrect wide was the greatest thing to happen Limerick :clap:

3 Likes

Clare are an ageing team.

Took me hours.

You dont need VAR. A dog with a mallet up his hole would have seen it was a square ball

2 Likes

It took Donal Og and Jackie Tyrell half an hour to confirm it.

2 Likes

That might say more about them so when it only takes one fairly quick look.

Lookit, ye won, be happy. Clare were rode solid and the big house gave the call to the ref to get them over the line.

Dry your eyes mate

12 Likes

God bless the big house

1 Like

Yiz get fierce rattled over little things…

1 Like

Grand day out.

1 Like

The conversation was about the difficulty of using var and you jumped in trying to stick the boot into the whole county of Limerick, you prick.

1 Like

VAR would ruin the gaa, rather talk about humans making mistakes based on a split second view than a human making a mistake after spending 5 mins looking st a screen

6 Likes

They lost a great S&C coach last season. Their loss

1 Like

The signs were there in the league final. They were comfortable enough going into the final furlong and still almost calved.