Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

I love a game with two square balls.

The more I see, the more I’m convinced it’ll be the same pairing in the AI final as the last two years

We’re average & we know it but you love to see effort and they showed it today considering all that went against them.

Soft penalty & soft third goal.

Forde may be finished now, hitting wides like that isn’t good enough.

Waterford will be seething

2 Likes

Cant see Clare losing to either tipp or Waterford

If he’s not nailing frees, he’s not good enough to be carried. I’d have GOC on frees

3 Likes

Better than Waterford winning I think??

If they can miraculously beat limerick they have a great chance

1 Like

Shaping up that way alright although Kilkenny’s injury list could well catch them.

John McGrath showed more in 15 mins than poor Jason had in 120 mins

1 Like

Cork beat Limerick in similar circumstances a few years back under Meyler , in Limerick too

I thought Forde was very poor. Bonner could have been on 10 minutes earlier.

Thats probably Waterford out of the championship as they wont beat Clare and limerick away from home.

But if Clare and Cork beat Tipp, and Limerick beat Cork they’ll still get through on 3 points.

1 Like

That free he missed in the second half was awful. Cahill in fairness hooked him straight away after it.

Biggest winners tonight are Limerick. Given their scoring difference, a point gained over the next two games will guarantee qualification and probably a Munster final berth

Lets not forget Dessie mishit a free straight in front of the posts from about 25 yards out during that game, those are the margins.

2 Likes

Great result for the Munster championship to be fair. Waterford should have seen it out though 4 points up in the 70th minute.

Forde lives up to billing, the best league player ever. Agreed on Bonner. I thought Noel Mcgrath showed his class again

1 Like

Waterford don’t have to beat Clare and Limerick. One win on the road will suffice. One draw might suffice as well.

If Waterford beat Clare they are likely into the Munster Final, let alone qualify.

Tipp, Clare and Waterford will all be shouting for Limerick next Saturday

1 Like