Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Tipperary won in Ennis last year, Cork only lost by a point and Limerick won there a few weeks after giving Clare a 9 point head start. Waterford will be unburdened by the mantle of favouritism that they had this evening, going to Ennis.

GOC hasn’t shot the lights out either.

Limerick should rest a few lads

I’d rather keep that option open for the final match.

That’s for the last round against Waterford after they give Cork a right good championship eliminating trouncing next week.

We need a point out of the next two games to secure qualification. Given the scoring difference that point would probably secure a mf berth as well

I’d rather Cork advance tbh, you’d have no fear of them down the road , they’re absolutely gutless.

Waterford are dangerous with confidence.

Play the young lads Saturday

Wft is owens at.

https://twitter.com/MoranSeanA/status/1786816708373516753?t=MO1LvAPXnOLj3ErIMvQapA&s=19

3 Likes

That’s mental :joy:

I think Tipp can feel hard done by regarding decisions today.

Waterford were also very fortunate against cork, granted cork played terribly too

bar the phantom free they got to level it at the end , the potential square ball for their goal ignored and men have got red cards for less than Bonnar Mahers tackle!

Do the Tippo’s expect phantom goals every time they play Waterford?!

Here’s the controversial ‘goal’ that helped Tipp snatch a draw and left Waterford fans furious (the42.ie)

A draw would probably be the optimum result for Waterford there. Cork would have something to play for then going to Thurles to face Tipperary.

1 Like

That is insane.

1 Like

Agree on the red, saying that there was a similar hit on barrett in the first half, comparing both to Wexford earlier in the day both were red.

The red for wexford also the correct call.

did you not spot it in real time? maybe you didnt see the match live

Tipp got a raw deal there but plenty went their way in the last quarter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Bonnar wasnt even booked!

No I didn’t see the game.

There wasn’t even a free for the hit on Barrett; I think Waterford scored off the turnover