Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

It should but it usually isn’t.

Yeah the incidents with Michael Rice and Joe Canning spring to mind straight away there to be fair. You can’t have it both ways.

1 Like

The limericks are fierce wound up :joy:

1 Like

4 points down in injury time, a blatant square ball and a phantom free to level it.
But yet “the ref rode us”. Gas cunts!

2 Likes

You can’t begrudge us the draw surely?

If I was a Waterford supporter I’d be seething like you at leaving a 4pt lead in injury time slip away.

Jesus, thelimericks are fierce precious, it’s hardly even worth bothering having a bit of a disagreement with them, :man_shrugging:

Limerick are too rough on the field and on the internet :person_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

There was no malice in the Canning incident but he completely and utterly lost the head the day with Rice and should have been sent off at least twice in that game. @Malarkey and I have commented on that day in the past here. I think both of us have talked to Maher about it. Aside from that, he was a very clean hurler I’d say.

3 Likes

Take no notice of that fucking gobshite. He won’t even follow Cork apparently as none of his relations are playing.

1 Like

No need for that far right rhetoric @Iggy

You’d nearly feel guilty about it they fly off the handle so much

I wouldn’t mate. Was tight all the way through, and Tipp in fairness never gave up.
Felt like a defeat leaving the ground though.
Logged on here yesterday, expecting a positive reacton to the game. Instead, it’s two poor teams and every 2nd post about the referee.
And then today it’s all about lads who should or shouldn’t have been sent off in games 5 or 6 years ago.
Fuck sake, hurling is dying on it’s feet, aided and abetted by Croke Park. Two, top class games on Saturday, both behind a paywall.

3 Likes

Dya know what, I’d often have a little chuckle at how touchy they are but I’d very rarely want to draw them on me, I’ll just crawl back into the easy life now I think,

Greatest team of all time, absolutely no question in my mind,

1 Like

TJ Ryan highlighted that well on Dalo’s podcast today. RTE broadcasting the rubby - a professional sport , and they have an amateur game behind a paywall.

It doesnt make any sense.

1 Like

That choice at the weekend goes against the very essence of what a PSB is supposed to be

5 Likes

Its blackguarding.

1 Like

In fairness to RTÉ (and not sure why I am defending them) I would say in the absence of GAAGO, which is a GAA creation originally, they would be showing some of these matches on RTÉ News Now at a minimum.

The blame and consequences lie with the GAA.

1 Like

Is it not true that a decision maker in RTE has a commercial interest in GAAGo?

Yes, GAAGO is a partnership between GAA and RTÉ.

However only the GAA decides how it allocates rights to matches and a mess has been made of it. I doubt TG4 would turn down championship matches if given the option.

2 Likes

It’s being sabotaged by the football men.

1 Like