Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Stay classy kid!

Fair ballsy decision by Ryan to yank Downey when he was drawn into the yellow card by the fuckacting

3 Likes

What were they booked for that time?

A bitta aul rowling and diddy twisting

2 Likes

He has you in overdrive chief, whatever he is doing tis working well.

Odd but in limericks last five championship games they’ve trailed by 6, 8 and 9 points.

In 5 of the last 6 championship games Limerick have been losing at half time and it was a draw between Limerick and cork at half time if I recall correctly. So 6 of the last 7 they haven’t been winning.

1 Like

Need to sharpen up early for sure. There are times in games they are falling way below whats required. A defeat could be good for them.

Left themselves too much to do last night. That second goal after Flanagan got our first was the killer. Gave them some more oxygen before half time. We had too much to do to haul em back and it told in the end. Fair play to Cork though. A cracking game in a cracking atmosphere in a fantastic stadium. Cork people are salt of the earth.
I suppose the question for them now is how much last night took out of them as they head for a do or die game next Sunday. Limerick still have it in their own hands but giving up big leads at the start of games will see them pay a heavy price eventually.
On a sun note, I thought Stack did very well over all. Wouldn’t have any gripes

6 Likes

Anyone know the rules on puckouts when the team scores?can a puck out be taken straight away when it is a point or do you have to wait for a whistle…?

Seems to vary wildly between refs

1 Like

You have to wait for the whistle but a lot of refs let it go. One of my pet hates is a ref not being consistent with it

1 Like

No I think there’s a 10 second rule as the ref has to register the score

Ya i was thinking.some puckouts were taken before the umpire had the white flag raised.u wouldnt get away with that in a club match.

1 Like

He pulled a few up at some stage in the game but the nearer it got to the end it was free reign

Wide you can flake away. If it Inis score you’ve to wait for a whistle

The rule says the ref needs to whistle for all restarts but a lot of refs will allow you go straight from a wide without waiting for a whistle but the teams should know when this is the case.

You’re embarrassing yourself chief. :joy:

This message was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 1500 replies.

That’s completely made up.

Most of them explain before the game.

Whistle on a score. Work away on a wide.

3 Likes