Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Say whatever you want but the Cork public are picking that team and Ryan is caving in to the pressure

1 Like

The manager had every right to push them to one side when he came in last year but maybe the problems since the strike in Cork is managers are now afraid to strong-arm players

2 Likes

Real Éamonn Cregan vibes off Bennett’s interview here.

What? If you knew anything you’d know that’s far from the case.

6 Likes

You are very wrong Mike.

4 Likes

Davy sticking to the line that Waherfud will need to improve the next day so they will.

Lets ignore the fact that SH asnd PH were Cork’s best forwards last yr.

1 Like

How did Coleman and Fitzgibbon get on?

Just stopped for a burger there on the way back to Dublin and ah jesus it’s beautiful to read some of the scutter written by lads earlier writing off the greatest team of all time!

4 Likes

Fitz was good, Coleman hot and cold

2 Likes

Sound buddy. Much appreciated. I am absolutely buzzing with that result.

13 Likes

Fitz very effective off the shoulder scoring points but time and time again was out muscled by Monty & Lyons on the breaks.
Coleman the same midfield. I’d have left o Connell midfield for that reason.

Make or break next week v Clare.

2 Likes

Surprised that Limerick made such heavy work of it for so long. That Clare team is very overrated.

I’m glad I brought the sun cream to Ennis today, it was melting there, we started off well and I was comfortable enough after 10 minutes. Then Clare completely took over, Hannon was being sucked out and there was no protection in front of Dan and Finn, O Donnell started doing wreck and realistically Clare should have been 8+ up at HT, we were in trouble everywhere only Hego and Kyle were anywhere near the level needed.

First 15 minutes in the second half was more of the same and really it was a question of what sort of a double digit beating or was going to be, then the goal out of no where, I would blame Cleary rather than Quilligan for that, perhaps it was Karma for pulling and dragging Gillane and getting away with it for the whole match. Then Clare just imploded, hard to fathom really, going to be tough to get a result in SV park next week, for us Casey has to start ahead of Flanagan and I would leave DoD, AE and Boylan as subs, they all did well. Game time should bring Finn along as it looked like Mike Casey did his hammer. Need a lot more from Tom, Gillane, Byrnes and Hannon next week.

10 Likes

Very ‘Clarsey’ what happened today.

1 Like

Bringing on Tony Kelly for a lap of honour backfired big time

16 Likes

Finn was holding his knee very gingerly towards the end, if there was another 10 minutes he would have been subbed off I’d say. Something to watch

1 Like

Not ideal asking him to go Again in 6 days time but that’s the nature of the new season.

That was some Clare implosion. I’ve just watched the end of it there now. I literally turned off the tv to head into Walsh Park as Byrnes was lining up the free that the first goal came off.

That reminds me a bit of the night that I went out for a run during the 2005 European Cup Final when AC Milan went 3-0 up on Liverpool.

1 Like

By default Limerick and Waterford have made Tipps task easier. They can actually afford to lose to Limerick and it won’t be a fatal blow by a long shot