Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Limerick beating Clare was good news on the double for Waterford. Sequencing of games in round Robin is important too. Sequencing has never seemed to work out too well for Waterford. The 3 years Limerick wrapped up a Munster Final place inside 3 games, Limerick fielded weakened teams in Game 4 and didn’t win any of those 3 games. Would be handy for Waterford going to Limerick last day if Limerick had 3 wins in the bag and were already in the Munster Final.

1 Like

Exactly and if Tipp beat the winners of Clare and Cork, then Waterford are in prime position to claim third at least. Tipp have both Cork and Clare in Thurles

Hon the blaas. Made me a few quid there.

Everyone wrote them off so they did. Even their own were against them. So they were.

3 Likes

Hegarty placed the vaunted long jumper Adam Hogan like an elf on the shelf in the closing stages.

5 Likes

When absolutely everyone agrees on something it’s a great time to bet your opinion if you disagree.

Mike Casey did a hamstring?

Hope Finn is ok. I guess Fergal o Connor is next up

Hello Michael.

Not to pile on the Corkies because I like them all. But they basically named the same team that wasn’t good enough the last three years they named them.

Time to give youth it’s chance now and build for the future

Did they give any run to Kingston?

I’ve just spent the entire day in a basketball arena, couldn’t even listen to the match.
So there’s a game I’ll never ever see because there’s no way I’m watching the Sunday Game tonight,

But congrats to our Deise brethren, hope you enjoyed some celebration :+1:

1 Like

Calm down, twas only Cork.

2 Likes

He tossed The Hog aside like a rag doll

1 Like

Tom Morrissey will be lucky to start next day. Same with Flanagan. Casey for Flanagan I guess. Morrisseys legs look gone.

We’ll take that. Off for a few pints now!

2 Likes

One thing I noticed in Walsh Park this afternoon was there was a security firm looking after the stewarding. When did the Munster Council start outsourcing the stewarding?

Big Bob Ryan got the run around from a few scampering youths last year, they needed to go professional.

1 Like

It was a firm from Cork overseeing proceedings in Walsh Park.

Just home from a well-appointed Cusack Park.

How did Clare lose that, one may ask? I believe the answer is simple - the tactical ineptitude, sideline stupidity and, worryingly, a tendency towards showboating in introducing substitutes that manifestly disimproved a winning team.

Lohan has been getting a free pass since he’s been appointed. As long as he keeps getting it, Clare will continue to fail on the big stage.

10 Likes

Used it. Very well done. Fair play, more than happy to give my fiver

1 Like

Tipp are shite though, for real