Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Just watching Sunday game now.

Fair harsh on Cahalane to get sent off.

Davy is going to explode one of these days. It can’t be healthy to be so wound up all the time

I thought Joyce’s black card was very harsh as well. Happened at such a key point in the game.

I shouldn’t be complaining really. Waterford the better team. Some of the talk about them before this was off the wall.

1 Like

I think colm lyons needs to look at himself in the mirror.everytime Clare needed a free he gave them one.yes Limeick were fouling but he was clearly happy to turn a blind when Clare were doing the same thing…not the first time either.i
I think Clare will struggle against Cork because they wont meet a referee who will be so biased in their favour.

4 Likes

If Nicky Quaid was in goal for Clare or more I kind of mean a keeper of his standard, Clare win that match today

4 Likes

Lohan has built a serious team incrementally and developed a fine panel year by year as you’ve detailed. But way too often he is not at the races on the sideline. I posted about it last year that he should add to his management set up to address it. Surely operating at that level you have to be able to see the weakness and take steps to address it. It’s criminal at this stage.

I hope Clare pull it together again and get out of Munster and do themselves justice in the all Ireland series.

I also hope I don’t live to regret either aspects of this post.

1 Like

Fuck it lads, limerick are never bate. Hard luck Clare backers, ye gave it a rattle better goalie and ye might have got the win.
No reason ye won’t bate cork. Great season ahead

He was wing back most of last 20 mins and didnt exactly shine. Diarmuid Ryan had very poor second half, Davy Mc had very little hurling done this year while having good battle in first half ran out of steam and old John Conlon in centre yet they left Galvin in stand. No changes in half back line, a flat footed Malone and Duggan finished game. What team looked to have most mileage at end…. Lohan can’t see what’s happening in front of him :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Disagree on this. Is exactly the type of spare arm, cynical tackle stopping a goal chance that should be punished. I thought both of Cahalane’s yellows were harsh

1 Like

It wasn’t a clear goalscoring opportunity in my opinion. There was a fair bit of cover there.

It is, only Prendergast didn’t have the ball in his hand at the time

I dunno am I replying to right message but this chat of Lohan and Clare panel is a myth. He brought on an injured player, a mediocre panel player who got one point and went missing when pressure was on , a child playing senior hurling , a fella who couldn’t get on team in 20s when others mile in front of him and then his own club man who he has fucked around and only bring on when game is gone who got him out of jail in round Robin last year

1 Like

Goalie is a huge problem for us and has been since Davy retired

Looked like a man with two kids and a demanding job today

The minor keeper from 2022 looked like he had it.

1 Like

He has plenty to do, I’m always wary of any player from a dominant team

2022 Minors not 2023.

Fair enough but not convinced yet. We have a hole to be filled, I suppose only 3 teams have proper goalies these days.

Kilkenny, Limerick and ?

Gawlway

Jesus Christ :roll_eyes:

6 Likes