Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

I’m sorry but you’re talking nonsense. Getting some game time into Tony Kelly is surely vital. He’s had a serious injury and you want him to build up slowly.

It’s not an ego thing.

It’s smart management.

You’re talking the shite now. It was about as smart a move as starting that young corner back against Gillane in the Munster final last year.

So what do you think they should do with Tony Kelly? Just leave him on the subs because there wasn’t 70 minutes in him?

That’s absolutely crazy surely.

There was crowd of auld roaster standimg next to me in the shed. Head wreaking especially when they were cruising. One of them was screaming god is back on the field, theres our god.

I said to an auld lad from limerick the other side when byrnes scored that i would love if we beat them to sicken them.

They were shell shocked at the final whistle. Speechless, dont think they will ever psychologically recover from that.

5 Likes

To win that game in Ennis playing so poorly for 53 minutes was absolutely magic.

Championship minutes are now into Finn, Hannon and Hayes legs which is ideal.

Its a compliment to Clare, but bating them there in Ennis yesterday was massive. Its been a graveyard for Limerick teams for a third of a century.

The weather is unreal. I’m still slightly sunburnt. Roll on Tipp this Sunday.

2 Likes

Outside of Clare also the opposition look much of a muchness.

I see Galway talked up now but there still turning to Johnny Glynn who’s based in New York.

Hardly a good sign.

I don’t think Clare will recover but if they do I still think they’ll end up giving Limerick their toughest games.

The limerick support seemed far more unpleasant in general to me watching on the telly.

1 Like

Full radar on Tipp now mate.

I’m expecting a big performance from them not withstanding the unknowns re their 6, keeper and midfield.

Cahill is no mug. They’ll be very dangerous on Sunday.

1 Like

Now now don’t make it too obvious.

Make what too obvious?

Lohan and good management spoils the wind up.

28 year old Cian Nolan?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say it was good management by Lohan.

I think in general bringing lads back slowly is good management after long term injuries. Others are entitled to their opinions.

I think Lohan has done a good job with Clare. I doubt he’ll take them all the way but I don’t think many would have done much better than him,

He’s unlucky to be coming up against the best ever too.

Whatever his name or age is irrelevant. He got rinsed

I dont believe it was showboating

I am sure they had planned to introduce TK all week and just because they were up 7 points didnt deviate from that as they knew the match still wasnt closed out

If they hadnt brought on TK, the narrative from you would change to " sure Clare were so sure they had it won, they didnt even bring on TK"

3 Likes

The big thing for Clare is their best goalie is stilll Davy fitz.

They did lose their opening game last year and beat Limerick in Limerick so there is hope but last Sunday was a hammer blow in the fashion it unfolded.

And Clare beat Limerick last year in the round robin and still won fuck all.

I heard the abuse of kyle hayes was audible on the telly too

Cahill had Waterford very close to Limerick tbf, look at the difference between him and davy with the same players. Tipp wont be a roll over they will be ready

1 Like

Hard to hear with Marty babbling shit non stop

7 Likes