Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Is there any possible way league Cahill has done a reverse and Tipp will be hopping off the ground for championship?

They will be no ready, there’s no doubt about it.

I think Limerick will be better for having that game under the belt though.

Will stand to lads. Not easy come in cold after a five week break.

Bullshit. If he was ok to bring on with 15 minutes to go yesterday, they should have given him a run in the league final at least.

We have to be better i still cant believe we got away with the win yesterday. Dont think tipp would let us back in like that.

1 Like

He got an unreal cheer when the stadium announcer was going through the teams before the game.

It was class.

1 Like

They did in 21 but I take your point. The other side of it being that was the closest Limerick had to their first team since the AIF last year. That game yesterday will bring them on a good bit.

1 Like

Tipp would have bate us yesterday. We were way off it. To get the win that way is fantastic though especially over in Ennis. Insane game.

Sets things up nicely for Tipp in HQ now on Sunday.

You said 5 minutes ago the league was meaningless.

I would agree 100% with this. There’s the added spice that Cork being beate n as well means there’s absolutely no room for error.

It is bar giving players game time

Biggest cheer before HT anyway

1 Like

Might be the kick up the hole needed tbf. Hopefully the same weather again and we get into the groove

1 Like

Genuinely it was. Of course the three goals in the second half outshadowed it. Lads went mental celebrating them.

Auld lads in their late 60’s behind us were doing some roaring, shouting and lepping.

1 Like

Were you accosted by any auctioneers looking to sell your house for you?

Not really no.

The limericks love a violent criminal.

:rofl::rofl:

You’re starting early this year flatty

1 Like

Good bit of abuse dished out to Byrnes, Hego and Ó Dálaigh around me in addition to Hayes.

All fans do it … Limerick Clare, Limerick Tipp and Clare Tipp tends to bring out a bit of venom.

1 Like