Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

We will bate the banjo boys too.

2 Likes

If we can keep it to 4 or 5 points it’ll be a moral victory of sorts. We are 10/3 to win last time I checked with Paddy Power. That probably equates to an 8 point handicap there or thereabouts. If game is getting away I’d suspect the 6 day turnaround and Waterford game will influence thinking on the sideline.

The Cork Clare game on beforehand will keep it very interesting. A draw would throw the cat right amongst the pigeons.

I expect Tipp to burst out of the blocks… While Limerick have a game under their belt it was a tough game in a bit if heat. A few lads hadn’t much done this year either and will be feeling it… Tipp back from a positive camp in Portugal will be bouncing…

Slithering on your belly looking for long grass like byrnes after a gentle push is unedifying mate.

There’s no grass long enough for this Limerick team pal. They are in plain sight until they aint.

I dont see it. Donkeys dont win Derbies.
We’ve a fair few donkeys in our ranks.
We’ll go down for the day out anyway.
Itll be grand to swap one mad house for a different type of madhouse for a few hrs and have a couple of large bottles.

4 Likes

You positing is starting to crumble somewhat here.

Showers expected on Sunday; Jason Forde can leave the Factor 50 at home

Venue for the final to be fixed tonight apparently, whatever the rush is

It can’t be fixed until the finalists are known with the new rota that is in place.

That’s for the football I think?

A Munster final in Limerick involving Waterford makes very little sense

Both. Munster Council were pissed they got overruled last year on the hurling, they want their own way tonight

It was the Munster Council that put the rota in place.

It’ll magically be Cork.

2 Likes

So it rotates even if Clare or Waterford don’t make a final? Or does it hold until one is played in Semple?

The home away arrangements stay in place for finals involving Limerick, Cork, Tipp.

I presume the rotation holds when not needed but didn’t see that confirmed anywhere.

Certain elements wanted a fixed carve-up. Some outside that bubble felt different.

Can’t believe lads saying bringing on Kelly was a mistake. Had a clare relative telling me the same.
You can’t start someone who’s been out for 6 months against limerick. It’s not laois they were playing.