Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Right…

What a start to it. Splitscreen on Zoom and miserable sound quality with Noel Connors presenting. A charisma magnet, albeit a nice fella.

GAAGo had Bubbles doing some commentary last year - I wonders if we’ll get him doing some straight shootin’ on this at some point.

Kid, if i throw a dog a bone i don’t want to know how it tastes…

1 Like

Pat Ryan has thrown down the hammer. 7 changes

Advantage Limerick

A sure sign he’s fairly clueless if he’s ripping up the script by week two.

3 Likes

Is the Mammy of the Seamus fella producing it or contributing?

How is this on in Limerick? Our resident ‘sources’ guru told us about 4 weeks ago this match was on in Cork, I hope he’ll refund my hotel.

4 Likes

He never had any sort of settled team during the league. The signs were there…

1 Like

If you’d told me there were 7 changes for Cork I’d have said no chance Horgan or Harnedy were starting. Would have thought Flynn in for the latter and Kingston in for Horgan. Ryan knows they are at point of no return. There is a marked increase in physicality with Dalton, Hayes in the forwards. Mahoney at wing back and Twomey midfield. Probably a more balanced team overall than the last day. Millerick probably unluckiest the lose out but pays the price for not going with the hook on Barron as opposed to the flick for the first goal.

Text Street GIF

Amazed Horgan is still starting and I do like that team a bit more but Jesus it seems a guess up.

In fairness to Ryan, he knew he’d be crucified if he made minimal changes and they ended up failing; so I suppose he’s gonna go out and die on his sword to an extent

Plenty of youth in the Tipp team which is good to see. None of the older guard present so Noel, Bonnar, Dan and John have to make do with places on the bench. Steady hands if needed down the stretch but they could be called upon in Walsh Park the next day. Im excited for the full forward line. It tells me goals will be the order of the day along with early ball into the FF line. Need GOC to really step up. Surprised no Conor Stakelum. He was only fella that stepped up along with Dillon Quirke (may God be good to him) in the corresponding fixture 2 years ago. Id expect a couple of positional switches but dont think there will be any last minute personnel changes on the day. Tiobraid Árann Abú.

https://twitter.com/limerickclg/status/1783595074011406843?s=46

Announcement about the announcement.

2 Likes

I only make it 5 changes from last week?

My mistake. I now count 6.

6 is correct.