Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

I think the changes sum up the challenge facing cork, a lot of decent hurlers and depth but all a bit of a much of a muchness. I’m a fan of TOM but an intercounty wing back he ain’t

1 Like

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy is torn this weekend. Torn badly.

Neither wing back is of IC standard. Looks like a horses for courses exercise vs Duggan and Fitzgerald.

Agreed on TOM. Not sure why he hasn’t been given a run at half forward. The only game he played there was knockout at the gaelic grounds in which he did fine.

I agree with the horses for courses point. O’Mahony will take Fitzgerald most likely

2 Likes

They’ll be working through the night to get the spelling and graphics right

4 Likes

I just don’t understand why they don’t keep it simple.

Kinda weird tweet for a club page to make

https://twitter.com/lisgooldclg/status/1783598314203533397?s=46&t=6YjbEjmM5b9DQH_NEv7K7A

David Fitzgerald was very quiet last weekend. Kyle Hayes ate him up for most of it

3 Likes

Never underestimate the amount of weirdos doing PRO/social media for clubs and counties

22 Likes

That time the Borrisileigh PRO tweeted, 'we are through to the next round of the County Championship, absolutely no thanks to Michael Ryan and the Tipperary management team" was iconic.

11 Likes

Fitzgibbon, TOM, R Downey, Horgan…

Not up to it.

They’ve a good bench tho.

Ten years or so ago The Pallaskenry gaa twitter account ended up in the papers after comparing the refs in the Desmond league to the refs in wrestlemania I Think it was :smiley:

5 Likes

What did limericks Pat Ryan say? It must have been controversial. I see a few tweeting about it.

It’s a beautiful subculture of the GAA

1 Like

That’s probably as decent a team as Tipp could name.

Generally, I’d probably go Noel over Forde but I know he’s missed a lot of hurling.

Barrett obviously a loss.

Was very good. Pat Simon’s good craic and knows his hurling.

2 Likes

We are very stuck.

3 Likes

Injured apparently

No defensive instincts, yet they drop a player with that in abundance.

Hoggy must be picking the team

4 Likes