Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

TNH

You’d be frozen in the Mack Mickey covered stand this weekend

You’d be frozen in it the warmest day of the year

They have more fingers than Kilkenny have all Irelands

1 Like

Derek could be sitting accross from Hoggy Bai next year in the studio. No point in making waves.

Thats a fine team Hoggy has picked there.

Sure thats 34990 limericks and 10 tippos like in 2022

14 & 10 I’m told.

1 Like

Will there be over 30k there?
I suppose the fact a lot of people couldn’t bring families to Ennis, first home game, Tipp etc will bring a few.

I’m going with 31,528

Do they not just count ticket sales?

Apparently there’s 35k expected

What’s announced is what comes in the through the gate and would account for all stewards, shop assistants etc. I’d say in or around 36.5K.

1 Like

Jesus I would have been sure it would be ticket sales.

They defo have the bones of 35k sold anyway. Weather probably dictates how many turn up on the day.

Lehane is due a big one you’d feel

1 Like

Have a bit of respect for one of the greats of the game, you ignorant cur.

1 Like

Your heart wasn’t in that big dog :cry:

Two more big games this weekend. How will the two react to their losses. Clare’s was particularly sickening but they were hurling brilliantly until they weren’t.

Don’t see how Cork can make so many changes after one game. I mean I can, but it doesn’t strike you as a management team that knows what they are at. I would have been making the changes first day as they know the others aren’t good enough. But Cork are a total unknown now Sunday. It’ll be seen as a genius move or he’ll be sacked. So I suppose it’s gutsy enough in one way.

Limerick were well off the pace shooting wise the last day. Thought the rest was okay. Byrnes will hardly be as wasteful again. Sham Flan and Tom will be needing big outings. A lot to ask of Finn he really grew into it Sunday but he’s only just back. He will likely have to pick up Morris as I can’t see them giving Nash the job. A key battle.

Tipp. Fuck knows. They’ll be well up for it as always and little to no expectation on them. Don’t look great on paper. But Morris is capable of carrying a heavy load for them.

Can’t wait. Munster championship can’t be bate.

11 Likes

Will Forde be on the frees Sunday @mick_jones @caulifloweredneanderthal @tipptops @johnnysachs @peddlerscross

He won’t start

O’Connor on the frees so? I’m trying to sort my fantasy hurling :joy:

I haven’t the foggiest pal, sorry.

I wouldn’t be pinning your hopes on a Tipp free taker tbh.