Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Happened in front of me. Shefflin came in to give it big. Geary hit a dunt of shoulder and got a yellow
You were not allowed take on Kilkenny at the time.

1 Like

2007 for me, but that’s no the point he was making.

No mention of a Limerick player being choked out either :person_shrugging:t2:

https://twitter.com/sabhat_sean/status/1783968218886852872?t=9xWVFvm2hqCltHE7R7W33Q&s=19

1 Like

There’s your answer :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No Hickey chopped down on the back of Mike Fitz’s leg

That wrestling was 50:50 mate.

100% but the Cork boys won’t be as happy to play

Don’t think that was particularly sinister but that Craic of the Ash Limerick fan account is a particular fanny.

Decent hand pass.

We haven’t a hope

https://twitter.com/conormckenna98/status/1784141494741258501?t=r-0ahEl-vxgRGC4l6MQ_bw&s=19

1 Like

You did well to see it for a man that was out and about when the match was on.

Live your own life I say.

Sure his analysis on Monday was based on listening to John Mullane on the radio. Phoning it in literally

We’re far from well oiled yet Fenners.

A win here for Clare will galvanise us though

2 Likes

Fancy Cork to definitely raise their game tomorrow & with home advantage will make it count & win .

2 Likes

Limerick are under savage pressure this year, even more so in Munster. The chance to make history weighs heavy on us, we certainly played like a team with the weight of history on our shoulders last weekend. Every team we meet ups their performance levels by 10-20%, people seem to not take this into account. It’s not just as simple as Limerick go out and bate all before them. Anything can happen on the day.

It’s a good job the big house has a very large apron.

1 Like

A beautiful morning here in Limerick but there may well be rain on the way in the afternoon.

Glorious in Cork too. I recommend Poulet Vous to any Clare fans hitting the marina market pre game…the original Korean chicken with a side of tatter tots.

1 Like

Is that place still there where you can get a full chicken and chips for around 15 notes

Definitely not