Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Noel McGrath would thrive with that running power around him. Kinnerk would recognise that I’d say.

At least there’s two counties that can win leinster. This is a total foregone conclusion.

2 Likes

Not a hope

Good sportsmanship says Duignan as Hannon gets right up and ekes out revenge :joy:

Incidentally, Offaly are in a Leinster semi final in Croke Park today Michael.

2 Likes

What Tipp would give for an Adam English or a Cathal O’Neill

1 Like

If this was a boxing match it would have been stopped long ago.

Huge pity for Peter Casey. I didn’t see the incident at all but I wonder did the new surface have an impact?

Looks like Clare will be limericks toughest challenge again but even at that I’m not sure they are better than last year.

1 Like

There’s the goading and the jeering there

Clare are a grand oul’ team to bounce back all the same. That’s the third time in five round robins they’ve rebounded the following week with a win after an opening day defeat.

They’re back on the horse now and even if they lose to Waterford they should walk all over Tipp in the final game.

The most likely team Cork could overhaul now is probably Limerick, which is not likely.

2 Likes

The worst thing about the Lumerick support, jeering teams when the game is long in the bag

2 Likes

Tipperary are at a really low ebb.
Probably 2004 since we were as bad.

It was a bit like Pickford on Van Dijk except worse.

Honestly I think they are,feel so sorry for Hoggy, any other decent team and he’d have 3/ 4 Celtic crosses
And again our fuckin indiscipline shines out

1 Like

Grown men out there getting autographs :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Not a hope in hell of us batin Limerick on a good day or Limerick on a bad one

I’d say late 70s

Liam Cahills tactic of allowing Kyle Hayes the freedom of TUSGG was mind blowingly stupid, once Peter got injured I lost interest a horrific injury.

10 Likes

The Denis Byrne years.

3 Likes

The Tipp player done him. It was dirty.

They’d much better players in 04’ I’d say though

1 Like

Disappointing there he didn’t ask Declan a 4th time to give his regards to Peter