Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

A very decent poster usually in fairness. A good lad.

Doing a lot of good work growing the game in Westmeath too. A good chap

I don’t blame you tbf …a disgraceful crowd considering there was 200k limericks bleating for tickets for an AIF a few months ago

Not at all plenty of fair Tipp posters here, there’s just the wan who as ye all know grinds my gears. I usually ignore him but I’m horribly upset after today.

@peddlerscross will you do the decent thing and pay your regrets there on limericks loss today?

100% these are the glory days. They will be gone as quickly as they started.

1 Like

They’re going on nearly a decade :joy:

1 Like

Ye wont even score seven goals in the entire championship now ye useless cunts :smiley:

10 Likes

I think most Limerick fans know this and appreciate it all the more for it.

1 Like

That they do…Ye should have kept a few for the final that year.

It’s recent enough that there was fior Gaels on TFK
Cc @dodgy_keeper

Bleating about Munster not getting a sell out for the dragons on a wet Friday evening in Limerick…now here we are and Limerick the greatest team of all times supposedly (cc @thelimericks) can’t sell out there home stadium on a fine sunny Sunday for championship against one of their biggest rivals…

Is hurling dead …yes…yes it is

Must try harder.

1 Like

Tbf if there was 35k there today it was 30k @thelimericks

I was there the day Ryan O’Dwyer scored a hatrick against us for Dublin. We’ve not forgotten where we were or where we will go back to. Glory days

2 Likes

Sorry but you can’t be right there, only the big counties can progress with the current format.

Touch of class from our PRO. Didn’t even copy and paste

https://twitter.com/TipperaryGAA/status/1784700863396647083?t=8M4pa0B8iUM-uv3ZFo8h5g&s=19

7 Likes

Mste limerick are absolutely useless down the 18th

What are you babbling about now?

3 Likes

Drink has been taken pal. Go easy

Fair fucks to the real Tipp folk at the Home of Hurling Champions today, they weren’t many but they showed up and cheered on their boys, sure and certain they were going to get tanked. They stood and applauded Peter Casey off the field too, proper hurling people.

The bile on here makes the journey following this exceptional Limerick side all the better. I absolutely love reading back the match thread during the football on TSG, it’s always the same few who make my night, thanks lads!

11 Likes