Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

Limerick might have the opportunity to decide their Munster final opponents in the last game if they can beat Cork in Cork. Cork looked decent today though only for that brain fart of a red card they would have been very close

Even though there’s only one game next week, to plagerise a golf term. Next week is moving week. It’ll become a lot clearer after Saturday

Foolish comments by Cahill post game.

The Tipp manager’s job appears to be a poisoned chalice.

Tipp GAA in general of late

Christ - this limerick team have dished out serious beatings to Tipp in the Kiely era

Reminds me of the quote - the beatings will continue until morale improves

1 Like

Today was moving day I’d say. Limerick, Clare and Waterford look very likely to progress. After today you’d feel a Limerick v Clare final looks likely.

Late with TK and Taylor back will be every bit as good as limerick.

You can drop the mate act, your thinly veiled hatred is never far from the surface. Not a mention from you of a possibly career ending injury today, I wouldn’t have expected anything else from you, go back to listening to Tipp FM and keep playing Slievenamon on your cassette player to console yourself.

9 Likes

Ah he’ll surely still be able to work?

1 Like

I thought the Tipp lads were poor mouthing a bit before the game. Was very confident, but Limerick Tipp is always a mad one.

Fuck me Tipp were shite. Not even a bit of timber in them. Limerick made a load of fuck ups in the first half because they literally had too much time and too many options. Twas worse than a training game. I’d be raging if I was a Tipp man, they had no tipp about them at all. You’d expect at a minimum a Cahill team would be dogs, but they weren’t even pussy cats. Limerick had the freedom of the TUS GG.

I actually felt sorry for the Tipp keeper I was behind him in the second half and looking into the same options he was. There was nothing.

Literally the worst tipp team I’ve ever seen. Would read nothing into that. I can’t see them win a game this year.

Peter Casey loss was a fucking sickner. I’m still picturing it in my brain. A nasty bastard of an injury. To see his foot at a right angle to his leg :nauseated_face: I’ve only seen one worse in a club training where a fellas whole leg came away from the knee. No luck the poor fucker, was flying and all. Ruined the win for me. We will miss him later this year. The man is Croke Park certified. I thought Maher (I think) was late coming in, but I watched it back and tbf I think it was just a despairing dive for the ball. These things happen unfortunately.

I wouldn’t read much into it. Tipp were so bad it would be pointless. Worryingly or maybe not Byrnes frees were shocking again and we got another goal from it.

The Tipps lacked all conviction, while the Limericks were full of passionate intensity*

*They weren’t at all still plenty question marks especially with Casey gone

3 Likes

What was the gist?

Cahill is a spoof.

Tipp had no plan at all today

2 Likes

It took the good out of it for me. He was absoutely flying it too. Desperate fucking injury. Wish him the best.

1 Like

Jaysus pal. Calm down a bit. Any lad who was watching the game on the telly commented on it at the time. Not every post about the match needs to refer to an injury.

We were bate out the gate. As we have been for a number of years when it mattered. I can sense you’re upset that a player got a bad injury, but don’t expect every poster to write a post on it.

14 Likes

Strange comment.

7 Likes

Wonder will they try get Davy in next year?

1 Like

The whole stadium was embarrassed for ye tbh

1 Like

Owens is a disgrace of a ref.

These things go in cycles. It wasn’t too long ago we were scoring 7 goals into empty nets against ye.

Enjoy this team while yer on top.

2 Likes

I’d say @Bod95 has drink taken and he’ll rethink that post tomorrow