Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I’m just badly brought up.

The most fight from the Tipps yesterday was their scumbag following chanting “Limericks full of knackers” and “wanker, wanker, wanker”

1 Like

Can you get the full house out of the way early…
You just need Munster rubby and JP i think for a bingo

Hego is always firm but fair

The big franchises domination of
both codes of Gaelic Games is gathering pace.

Cork lost the game due to all those missed goal chances, the SOD red, those puck-outs in the middle of the second half and the lack of impact our subs had. Simple as that.

Good news is the likes of Twomey, Barrett and Dalton played relatively well. Hayes worked well at times with Connolly in the first half. Hopefully they’ll stay fit and push on next year with Power, Healy and Cunningham coming in as well.

It’s a sickening defeat.

Those 1 point games last year I felt we deserved to lose, just. We were the inferior team against both Clare and Limerick and probably the same against Tipperary.

Yesterday, that was not the case IMO.

Clare are a serious team. I don’t think any other team, bar Limerick, coukd have taken the punches Cork threw at them.

All our progression hopes are pinned on Tipp now beating Waterford, which is very very unlikely.

Cork have been very unlucky. They might just beat Limerick I think. If they do, and beat Waterford and tipp can they not still go through?

It’s possible but would require an awful lot to go their way.

1 Like

Yep. Far too much. In any case, Limerick look too strong.

1 Like

Hegarty would be a serious timber-merchant and all round filthy cunt. He has no credibility.

Agreed. Twas soft thing to get sent off for but in isolation worth a yellow alright

1 Like

That was savage character from Clare yesterday in fairness.

I thought Cork would win and at 7 points up I thought it was a case of by how much, but Clare got two quick ones back and even at 1-17 to 0-15, you knew it had started to turn.

They are the epitome of their manager, and for all Lohan’s so called tactical flaws, the first thing a manager needs is for the players to run through a brick wall for him, and Clare definitely have that.

7 Likes

In fairness I’m not sure he’s the players. Very unlucky to be coming up v Limerick.

Quaid is worth a few points to Limerick most games.

Nicky was very solid again yesterday

1 Like

Yesterday he set a record with the most championship wins of any Clare manager

I love that one he does where Kyle goes on a gallop up into the forwards and he lands it in front of him.

1 Like

Or Barry Nash.

I’m sure he doesn’t care about that. Yesterday was a big, big win.

Cork just let you hurl and I always find that Cork games are the best games to watch these days because of that, but Cork tend to come out the wrong side.