Munster SHC 2021

That 1st paragraph saved me the bother of clicking into the link thank fuck.

Watch this

Some amount of spoofers writing in the examiner

Derek McGrath: To dethrone Limerick, Tipperary will need a cause

Irish Examiner ā€“ 16 Jul 21

Derek McGrath: To dethrone Limerick, Tipperary will need a cause

A cause linked to emotion, that reinforces the sense you are playing for something immeasurable or intangible, can be very powerful

1 Like

Weā€™d need a minor miracle

Thereā€™s always a chance. Thatā€™s the beauty of sport.

There wonā€™t be more than a puck of the ball in it.

Has @Breaking_my_balls given us the total amount Limerick will beat Tipp by yet?

How do you see it going yourself mate?

Tipp are a hot and cold team. If they are in form, then we can expect a thriller. If not, Limerick will win by 8 or 10. Either way, Iā€™d still expect a Limerick win.

1 Like

Limerick will win handy I think. Weā€™ll stay in it in the first half but wonā€™t have the legs in second.

Less than two years ago this Tipp team won the All Ireland. They havenā€™t lost their legs that quickly.

You canā€™t put emotion on power point

Time waits for no man

The auld men of Tipp hadnā€™t speed when they were young lads ffs. The limericks will win by a score a man if they keep their discipline. If they donā€™t keep their discipline Jayo will have a pain in his arm from hitting frees over the bar.

We can only hope that the referee is fair and applies the rules of the gameā€¦

1 Like

A lad who uses ā€œdoneā€ instead of ā€œdidā€ May as well write ā€œsimpleton roasterā€ across his (large) forehead.

2 Likes

We can but hope :pray:

Limerick wonā€™t be able to get the giant frames up and down the pitch in the sweltering heat. Tipp let the ball do the work. Advantage Tipp.

Very badly for us unfortunately

@peddlerscross claims that Limerick are a winter team will be put to the test so