Munster SHC 2021

Is it too late to get scrapbooks ready?

1 Like

At least the members of the Royal Yacht club won’t spend all day Monday picking up tin foil is the only positive of no fans at this

Gillane dropped for Graeme.

Didn’t i tell the forum 5 months out from Cork it’d be 8 points. I stuck to that prediction and low and behold… :man_shrugging:

Sunday will be closer than a lot of people in Tipp think. Limerick people are genuinely wary about this one. We knew we’d bate the shit out of ye in Munster Final 2019 and we knew we’d bate the shit out of ye last year too, but slightly less confident this time around. Limerick have some injury problems, it’s not been an ideal preparation for a few others with some tragedies and accidents to close relatives and friends of some key players and the fact that Limerick, to be honest, were miles off it against Cork. Haven’t hit any flow at all this year.

On the other hand, I can’t get over how downbeat some of my Tipp friends are. They don’t really do the whole long grass shtick really, Tipp hurling people view that kind of shite beneath them, so you always get a fairly accurate idea of how Tipp supporters are viewing it. Can’t get over the apathy and lack of confidence among the Tipp support. Very little confidence that Tipp can win. A few on here will let on they’re being coy, but we know they’re not. It’s a genuine lack of confidence to match the genuine feeling of uncertainty that’s among Limerick Hurling people.

That said, I think Limerick will scrape home. If rumours of selection calls are correct, I think it might give a general shoe in the hole that’s needed and I think Limerick will win by a margin of 5 after a long struggle, only stretching away in final 10.

A guess at the score would be

Limerick 2-27
Tipperary 3-19

4 Likes

Limerick -4 it is

Gillane to the bench supposedly

Limerick to win by 15 points

3 Likes

That’s ruthless from Kiely

What did Gillane do? I heard he did some gowling lately.

JK has the tipp lads hopping like sausages :wink:

I’d start Gillane for freetaking alone.

1 Like

You couldn’t start Gillane after the messing that went on during the week

Tis after getting the old sweep sweep on TFK anyway Kell surpreeze

Are you still here?

Who’s taking the frees?
What did Gillane do?

I think it’s more what didn’t he do

1 Like

200 (14)

Have you a device ready to watch the match Mike?

Sad are the homes round Garryowen,
Since they lost their joy and pride,
And Banshee cries ring oer the vales along the Shannonside,
That City of the ancient walls, of broken Treaty Stone,
Undying fame surrounds your name…

We’ll put these bastards to the sword for good today.

10 Likes

Ready to rock kid

3 Likes