Munster SHC 2021

Tipp no good on a warm dry day. Not puzzling at all.

No problem. We’ll collect your balls from Mrs O’Sullivan this evening.

1 Like

I’ve a tenner on lynch MOTM but Dan Morrissey won that game for limerick

1 Like

This LK side is a once in a lifetime team.

Whether you hate them or just plain envy them you can’t but recognise their ability in full flow.

9 Likes

The winter hurling really stood to them there today

8 Likes

Brain malfunction on the puck out for gillanes goal

Donal Óg is an ape. @Thomas_Brady’s kind of a guy though I’d say. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

His inexperience was exposed but I’d still be happy enough with him going forward between the sticks.

Brendan Maher for Hayes goal :nauseated_face:

Loads of clips of Sheedys genius in rising the players at the waterbreak a couple of weeks ago and what great management it was.

Will we see similar about how clapped them off at half time today as if they’d won the match.

6 Likes

some roasters in limk crowd

He should have cut him in half. Sure they were only giving yellows for that sort of thing today

Who was the cunt on here saying Limerick aren’t a summer team? Fucking walked all over them that second half

2 Likes

It’s a pity that the management team got the delayed season start and build up wrong by all of 35 minutes. I suppose we should be better the next day out now that the conditioning will be finally done and we have figured out the starting side

The main problem we had today was there weren’t enough north men hurling. We need to see a break down of where the scores came from division wise.

Flanagan looks like a character you’d create in a video game. Beard. Terrible haircut. Big ear ring in one ear. All that’s missing is an eye patch.

2 Likes

The biggest problem ye had is that ye went full on and shot yere load
Relied on Limerick throwing in the towel. A ten point lead was down to three after ten minutes

2 Likes

Limerick did

8 Likes

He’ll be telling his CEO clients to put all their effort into half year earnings and the full year will take care of itself.

5 Likes

That summer hurling excel sheet needs updating

@peddlerscross

3 Likes