Munster SHC 2021

That Bollocks Donal Óg is agreeing with me on discipline

35802_2

8 Likes

Spot on.

Remember meeting Peter Finnerty in the Jack’s at HT in 2010 and saying how disappointing it was that KK reeled off 3 points before the whistle.
He retorted is was a blessing as Tipp could have been complacent going in 5pts up and he fancied them to see it out now.

Tipp and big HT leads are not good usually.

1 Like

Jason Forde mom for me

Cian is OIUTF.

Cian Lynch got it

1 Like

The winning is incredible and everything that goes with it but one of best things about being so good is the level of Seethe from that great Kilkenny team. Watching That second half was like a bus hitting them for the likes of shefflin and Tyrell.

2 Likes

Lovely. That caps it

2 Likes

Old Fordey reverted to type in the second half, never in doubt.

I think @peddlerscross can take it from here :face_with_monocle:

How many times is that now you’ve put your 17 toes in your mouth?

8 Likes

Asterisks, thumb, hole

1 Like

To be fair to Limerick they’ve changed up their style from last year, the way they are hurling now is a lot easier on the eye for the neutral than the rugby bunching shite last year

1 Like

The real tragedy here is having to listen to the savages crowing about how happy they are that the ref rode us.

they really mate its about work rate

Another defeat from the jaws of victory tipp tragedy

You talk some scutter and you’ve never been to a club game in your life

1 Like

You have to admire Sheedy, he knew his players would be fading after half time and he did his best to gee them up going in at half time. A great man.

I know. We’ve suffered so much heartbreak over the years. Wan time we went 18 years without winning an all Ireland

I’d say they’re content enough with their 9 and 10 Celtic crosses