Munster SHC 2021

Abu the kid, hope all is well

1 Like

Limerick didn’t make much inroads in the first few minutes of the second half. And then it was all over with ten minutes to go. So really limerick had a 16 point turnaround in about 20 minutes. Mental. Didn’t even need the 35.

1 Like

He was attacking puckouts with much more intensity in the second half, man and ball.

1 Like

Nashers distribution is excellent as well

2 Likes

Sheedy comes across a bit deranged on the sideline.

Indeed , allows Hayes to roam free too. When the changes were made it was essentially back to the ‘20 all Ireland final approach and let her rip from there.

Let’s see what the Sunday game crew make if it (hopefully they won’t be too busy espousing on potential red cards and so forth to tell us anything original)

1 Like

I was trying to throw up the Kyle Hayes goal

For all the talk of the gillane red card, was Barrett lucky to not get binned going by the Clare decision last day out?

1 Like

I mean I wouldn’t have called it a sin bin. But if the refs met and said the one vs Clare was a correct call then it was basically the same

1 Like

Don’t fucking doubt it.

Is that 2 in a row correct?? That was a rhetorical question.

We’ll give ye a 15 point head start next year to make it interesting.

1 Like

You’ve proven yourself the foremost hurling analyst on this forum. No more worlds to conquer.

1 Like

Good evening lads.

14 Likes

How we now kid?

Any craic?

Commiserations to Tipperary today. They played superbly in the first half and really put us to the pin of our collar. I was off line all day and have just watched the game. It was a game for the ages for us. We are absolutely delighted.

15 Likes

Anyone stick a tenner on Limk at half time ?

I have 500 posts to read this evening. I am going to put on the green and white cloak and the green and white facemask, crack open a few cans and savour every single one of them.

19 Likes

He was about as good as his mom in the second half

It’s a pity he didn’t throw in a few ‘pointing at the temples’

1 Like

You’ll have an awful job getting them to HOOOOOLLDDD this year.

2 Likes