Munster SHC 2021

tenor (55)

You are painful

I don’t think anyone hates em. A fantastic group of young men who play it right in, or a yard or two over the edge. Who wouldn’t love that :clap::clap:

2 Likes

How many frees would there have been today if that was league :smiley:

He probably should be at 14 now and the thing geared around him. Bubbles, John McGrath, Callanan, great hurlers, latter an all time great but they need lads who will cover ground.

3 Likes

And you’re a yellow cunt. Had to pick a user name with barely 50 posts rather than whatever you usually go as round here. Coward

Can someone post up a link to sheedys post match interview there

What did @peddlerscross make of that second half?

A lovely tradition of these epic Limerick second half comebacks against Tipperary building. 1996 Munster Final, 2007 Munster Semi Final Replay, 2020 NHL, 2021 Munster Final.

A 10 point lead obliterated each time.

11 Likes

Limerick have won more championship games in the new pairc ui chaoimh than cork have.

12 Likes

Don’t mind him Mike. You’re only giving him what he wants by rising to him. @Rocko will tell us whose IP address it matches in the pms

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Here you go bud

2 Likes

Man of the half

4 Likes

Same could be said of the lad who got it

Add in the 1992 League final another 10 point deficit overturned

5 Likes

Tipp had a great half. They won the shit of that half. First half Munster champions

3 Likes

Thought lynch was one of the few limerick lads at the pace in the first half. Won some good puckouts etc

5 Likes

Barry Nash i thought is also worth a mention from the first half - has settled into that hybrid corner back role a lot better than I thought he would based on his underage positioning. Not many others would have survived the half time rollicking (except for Finn, perhaps)

16 Likes

I think the big change was Dan going back full back. English was under serious pressure and the puckouts kept hitting the ground up there meaning they were anyone’s. Second half not a puckout hit the ground. Now limerick wised up to their fairly basic puckout plan as well. Over the half back line and hope for the best (worked well tbf) and had the half backs back in the full back line for a finish.
So Tipp had to go short. And limerick ate them alive on the short ones.

8 Likes