Munster SHC 2021

Bit of a cunt too. No harm to have a couple of them in any team.

1 Like

He is. The cunt.

He is fairly clean, I think the hit yesterday was more mistimed, he is a hard fcuker like
His old man.

1 Like

He’s not really that clean and he is always in the defenders face. If I was marking him I’d find it very hard not to give him a clip.

7 Likes

Any news on Richie English, he looked very uncomfortable going off.

Misplaced, mate. The timing was perfect (as was the placement for what he was trying to do)

There was no mistake. He went out there and walked all over the cunt

You need 2 or 3 in every team. Limerick have that quota well filled

Agreed. He did exactly what he wanted to do. Why shy away from it

Ah come on now, he’s well inclined to leave a bit on a player, he picks up yellows fairly regularly.

I wasn’t sure if he was injured or it was tactical but Limerick cannot leave D Morrissey off the team after that yesterday

4 Likes

Yes mate, that’s exactly what I said. It was an intentional handle of the hurl to the face, and a straight red.

Pow. Right in the kisser. Goodnight Irene. Good morning Vietnam

2 Likes

I laugh at lads thinking a hurler as good as that (or gillane) doesn’t know exactly what he is doing with the hurl.

Flanagan’s tackle was no different to the hurl around Cian Lynch’s neck only Lynch didn’t do an exaggerated whiplash action.

4 Likes

You’ve been FLANAGANED

Look over there. Look over there.

with a WWF “woooooooooooo!” to follow

Flanagan or Gillane will cost Limerick a big game yet with that stupidity

10 Likes

Is there anything more inspirational than a Seamus Flanagan chest bump. When I’m fired up after sending a well worded email or making an astute observation on a zoom call it’s disappointing I’ve no colleagues around to deliver a motivational bump to.

4 Likes