Do do do do do do or else Gillane’d again

Do do do do do do you’ve been Flanaganed
Do do do do do do if not its Hego then

Do do do do do do you’ve been Flanaganed
Do do do do do do WOD put you on your arse again

8 Likes

LOL

Did you go hard at it last night :smiley: :smiley:

Flanagans tackle was far more vicious than the one on Lynch. There could have been no complaints if he’d seen red.

3 Likes

I didn’t. I drove out to Ashkayton after the match and listened to an amount of absolute shite talk from lads who’d been on it all day. Drove home and had two beers out the back in the warm night air. Basking in the madness of it all. A great great day.

14 Likes

Lovely insight from Duignan in the commentary box about tipp having the stronger bench early in the match. Really top notch observation, didn’t mention it again at any point strangely

5 Likes

In fairness a lot of lads were left with egg on their face by the 53rd minute yesterday and a fair share of em.were Limerick

I’d worry his knee went or he felt something give as he looked fairly crestfallen as the LK medical team approached him.

Hopefully it’s not serious.

Yeah I thought the same. He’d the facial expression of a fella who looked like he knew something serious was wrong

Yes. It’s something they need to watch.

I can’t help but feel had Gillane hit anyone else he would have been off.

2 Likes

It was a nasty belt, the edge of the hurl and a forceful enough swing too.

They are filthy but you have to be to win.

Look how the Dublin footballers have fallen off a cliff since the bad boys like Connolly and O’Gara left, the demise of Philly and Jonny Cooper and the injury to John Small. They’ve only choir boys left bar James McCarthy.

1 Like

At the risk of stating the obvious, they’re all big game from here on out kid

Well if Barrett hadn’t fouled him in such an unsporting manner he wouldn’t have needed to give him a clip.

1 Like

the exact same corner where he did it against Cork in 2018

Surely it’s dangerous the like of Flanagan and lynch wearing earrings during games ?

Twas so strong Sheedy wouldn’t use it

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put the two together. The likes of Kyle, hego Flanagan and WOD sale close to the wind with their physicality and aggression. Eventually they’ll see the line.

Gillane is petulant at times. He won his free and stupidly swung out at a player for no reason. He has done it a few times before. It was stupid in 2018 against cork as well and it isn’t great he’s still at the same thing three years on.

Shur you would have said Zidane was long on the tooth for head butting fellas as well.

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you :facepunch:

5 Likes

I’d say Sheedy didn’t want to show his hand.

1 Like