Munster SHC 2021

I presume they got a shower in Thurles which must have made footing tricky there in the second half. A heap of sloppy passes out over the line, poor touches & passes.

Sean finn was absolutely majestic there tonight. Richie English showed he’s back. Happy days. The full back line was unrale.

Hayes. Unrale.

Will o Donoghue is the most underrated in the country

Lynch. Majestic.

Casey. Wizard.

And the rest have to improve. We’re grand

6 Likes

A lot done more to do

WOD kept his word tonight. :clap:

4 Likes

Did ye see that absolute wanker Michael Martin inside there watching it and I at home pacing the floor because the cunt says it isn’t safe

6 Likes

Fair play

It’s a functional Limerick team that play well above their individual ability, which is a great testament. Sean Finn will go down as one of the all time greats however when he finishes imo.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

We were only toying with them.

2 Likes

Cork brought on a little sub there at the end. Instead of giving him a dunt Finn gave him an encouraging pat on the back. I was sorry for the poor young lad.

19 Likes

Qualifiers will be some craic

He gave him an autograph after the game.

2 Likes

The young chap was probably delighted.

3 Likes

Finn should sign the lads hurley, make it like a cul camp visit

6 Likes

The cap was out near the end

2 Likes

He did indeed he’s a wrecking ball

2 Likes

Fair dues to Limerick, tbh I turned it off after we conceded 2 goals before halftime, writing on the wall then

I’d say he was just slightly off kilter tonight. Style didn’t look much different to me

I know limerick won well there tonight but it would be remiss of me not to mention the absolute cunt acting of cork lads going down pretending to be knocked out and taking off their helmets.

Fuck away with that shit and keep it out of our game

12 Likes

Absolutely. Fucking embarrassing stuff in that first half

5 Likes