Munster SHC 2021

He could use the money he made off RTE commentating on a game while his own county were in a knock out football fixture.

5 Likes

Heā€™s tried the new lads out mate. 30+ players got a run in the league. At the end of the day, you pick your best 15 for championship.

Duignan took a few bob last weekend to commentate rather than go to watch the Offaly footballers as county chairman, the hungry cunt

1 Like

The second they hit the ground the strap is off. Iirc there was a tap to the arm and they went down.

Oh Christ donā€™t start that off again.

2 Likes

And to make it worse, he even alluded to it during the commentary

Iā€™m not sure that is yere best 15 anymore though. Today will tell a lot

Tell me who should be there instead of whatā€™s there?

Lying in bed this morning Mr bushes wakes up and says morning to me half asleep. I reply with morning hon limerick.

Shes like could you give me a few moments peace as I donā€™t remember. No fucking way.

2 Likes

You must have given Mr Bushes plenty of it last night, heā€™ll be naturally sore this morning

9 Likes

The mask slipped. Along with the s

1 Like

One thing for sure now is that Galway will be ending someoneā€™s Summer more prematurely than expected.

Not sure of the draw format but most likely Galway would edge a q/f spot that would have been reserved for this weekends losers in Munster.

1 Like

Why are people so confident Galway will bounce back?

They lost to a terrible kk team last year and were blessed to get past tipp.

They donā€™t look to be going anywhere under the current management from what I can see.

A lot of key players with a lot of miles on the clock.

1 Like

Because thats what they do, before yesterday I would have said KK were the Joker in the pack in that they potentially could beat or lose to anyone.

Galway have the peverbial big game in them and with that appetitie satisfied they will revert to type i.e. Flaky

The qualifiers are going to be box office this year. Galway, wexford, Waterford cork and tipp/clare. All teams capable of reaching AIF. Depending on the draw you would expect Galway and tipp to get to the semis

I think the one thing we know is that compared to six months ago the gap between the second tier of Liam McCarthy (Galway, Waterford, Tipp) and the third tier (Kilkenny, Dublin, Clare, Cork, Wexford) has narrowed considerably and are games between the two donā€™t seem to be the foregone conclusions which may have been assumed a couple of months back

1 Like

The qualifiers were always box office and the worst thing the GAA ever did was get rid of them for mickey mouse round robin nonsense.

3 Likes

It really is and could likley throw up some very novel Semi Final Pairings and even a final.
We can say definitely at this point that either Dublin or KK will be in one semi, whoā€™s to say either dont have that big game in them also.

1 Like

Yeah the round Robins as an idea were great but the back door was too predictable. The third placed team 3/4 times they played the joe mcdonagh winners was a turkey. With the exception of laois beating Dublin.

If they revisit the round Robin 4th place should get through for proper quailfer route, 6 teams to get to the quarters. 4th vs JMcD winners and winner of that game play 3rd to get to quarters.

Or scrap provincial winners into semis and put them straight into quarters. Losing provincial finalists go into last round of qualifiers and have 4 quarter finals.

1 Like

Out of leinster you could say Galway and wexford are stronger, both beaten this weekend which is great for sport. You could end up with kk vs Galway and Munster winners vs wexford