Muslim Female Attire

I’ll be called all sorts - but I detest the wearing of the Niqab -

There was a gang of muslim women in full garb walking down the Rochestown road yesterday and they looked like they were off to a Halloween party. You can say it’s religious or cultural, but to me, it’s just another act that keeps Muslims separate in society and screams that they have no interest in integrating in Irish society. Plenty of Muslim people come here and enjoy various degrees of integration but the fucks that come here and want to live exclusively by extreme interpretations of the Islamic faith should be bate back to the mud hut they came from. People will be polite and say nothing about it, but you know 98% of Irish people are disgusted by it.

The state of the cunts.

1 Like

I was recently educated as to why these women sometimes wear gloves

Disgust is a strong word there. Dont think thats true. I find it just a bit weird. It certainly makes those women very unapproachable. But i suppose thats part of the point.

Go on.

Pray tell.

My little pet tells me that the wearing of the gloves means they are on their period and therefore unclean. Hence the gloves

:open_mouth:

Mother a jaysus … horrible cunts.

Half price day in KCs?

There’s pig meat in KCs … they wouldnt go near the place.

Is that in Cork? Fits well I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRnyfVgQbXk

1 Like

Sure don’t you wear the burka yourself at times.

Freedom fighter mate.

Only on active duty - Not in Dunnes ffs.

Can’t they wear what they like? What difference does it make to you what they wear unless you’re the kind of dirty cunt who would prefer they’d wear a bra top and a mini skirt so you could ogle them all day.

2 Likes

It’s a personal opinion, mate. - you can have one too … However, that last part of your response is more a reflection on you than me- I already outlined why I’m not in favour of it as it plays into something much wider … Why did these people come to Ireland in the first place if all they want to do is live apart from the rest of society by following the most repressive parts of the culture they came from? -

They came to Ireland to have a better life, bucko. Not to have some ignoramus like yourself criticizing them over something as trivial as what they are wearing.

sure don’t we all head down to Bondi in the GAA shorts and takes shits in people’s front gardens. The Irish are equally as bad at integrating. There are “Irish” communities all over the world.

This thread? Seriously?

I’m not stopping anyone from having a better life - (i’d like to know what you interpret a better life to mean?) . As an Irish person i’m entitled to have an opinion and engage in discussion on how society is ticking along.